TRAINING THE LNG INDUSTRY TECHNOLOGY, ECONOMY, AND PROJECT DEVELOPMENT Agenda
Training Industri Lng Agenda
Training Pengenalan Industri Lng Agenda
Introduction The LNG Industry: Technology, ECONOMY, and Project Development
Indonesia is well-known as one of the largest exporter for LNG in the world, and is notified as the leader of Asian LNG market. The LNG industry has contributed significantly as Indonesia’s main export earnings and served as principal source of government revenues for almost 3 decades. Despite these important roles of LNG industry in the Indonesian economy, many among stakeholders of Indonesia’s oil and industry are not familiar yet with the basic knowledge and current issues on the country, regional and world-wide LNG industry.
Why Should Attend?
To provide a fundamental and comprehensive understanding of LNG industry, especially from the perspective of technology, economic, business, project development, and finance, taking lessons from the LNG industry world-wide.
LNG industry Outline Course
* Overview of LNG Industry and Trade
* LNG Chain Technology
* LNG Contracts and Pricing
* LNG Project and Finance
* Indonesia’s LNG
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, engineers, business developers, attorneys, economists and other professionals deal with oil and gas industry. Senior government officers responsible for natural gas management and macroeconomic policy also encouraged to take advantage of this course.
Prof. Widodo Purwanto & Dr. Hanan Nugroho
Widodo Purwanto is a professor of gas technology and petrochemical, and Director of Energy Research Center, University of Indonesia. He has numerous researches (including on LNG and Gas To Liquid), in addition to publication and consultation works on natural gas and sustainable energy, delivered to oil and gas companies, including PT Pertamina and PT PGN, Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources and National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS). Mr. Purwanto is an alumnus of Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (France), where he graduated with doctoral degree in 1992.
Hanan Nugroho is a senior energy planner/economist with BAPPENAS. He has considerable experiences in planning and financing energy projects (including natural gas infrastructures), lead studies and published papers on Indonesia’s energy, and active as a member/committee of several energy associations. He attends international conferences on natural gas regularly; including high level meeting that formulate the development of natural gas and LNG industry for APEC region. He graduated from ITB Bandung in 1985, and did post graduate studies/research in energy economics at Michigan Tech, Colorado School of Mines, Institut Francais du Petrole, and Kyoto Daigaku.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
* Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
* Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
* Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan the lng industry technology, economy, and project development agenda
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training industri lng terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training pengenalan industri lng terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
agenda pelatihan industri lng agenda
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training pengenalan industri lng agenda
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training project development industri lng agenda
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.