TRAINING TQEM AND ISO 14001 EMS HEADING FOR ZERO WASTE PRODUCTION Agenda
Training Analyzing And Establishing Operational Controls Agenda
Training Making Sense Of Tqem And Ems Auditing Agenda
Concern over environmental degradation has probably existed ever since man discovered fire. The rapid growth in environmental legislation and other policies are likely to be strengthened in the future and this will affect the way in which every business is run and the way in which managers must recognize their responsibility, not only to a company, but also to the environment in which it operates.
More and more industries in this country are going in for ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certification to demonstrate their seriousness and commitment towards environmental protection and prevention of pollution.
With the advent of sustainable development and the change in consumer attitudes towards environmental issues, industry in general needs to provide the services and products demanded by consumers with a minimal environmental impact at all stages of production. The first aim of a company seeking to become environmentally pro-active in this way is to set up an Environmental Management System (EMS
The benefits of implementing an EMS (ISO 14001) cover many areas, including improved environmental performance, reduced operating costs, better financial performance, increased access to markets, regulatory relief, fewer accidents, enhanced community relations, improved customer relations, and employee involvement and education.
While in the medium to long term, TQEM will have a greater influence on sustainable development due to its philosophical approach and higher societal dimensions.
This course provides practical strategies for successfully applying TQEM and EMS in the environmental field, focusing on the managerial behaviors critical to an effective quality program. Participants will examine how TQEM can be used to minimize hazardous waste production, reduce disposal and treatment costs, identify ways to recycle/reuse materials, achieve regulatory compliance and reduce the possibility of excessive fines, develop inexpensive cleanup alternatives, and improve public awareness.
* Achieving continual improvement with an EMS (ISO 14001) and TQEM
* Achieving effective sustainable management of resources by transforming it into a learning organization
You will learn about :
* The core planning aspect of environmental management-regulatory & impact issues
* Writing an effective environmental policy and undertaking an initial environmental review
* Developing and delivering meaningful objectives and targets
* Analyzing and establishing operational controls and the importance of managing change
* Making sense of TQEM and EMS auditing as well as understanding TQEM implementation process
Outline Training TQEM and ISO 14001 (EMS)
1. Introduction To TQEM
2. TQEM And ISO 14001 (EMS)
3. TQEM Hard Tools
+ Process Mapping
+ ABC and Pareto Diagram
+ Root Cause Analysis
+ Brain-writing and Brainstorming
+ The Suitable Solution
+ Action Plan
4. TQEM Soft Tools
+ Cores of TQEM
+ Environmental Added Value Communication Strategy
+ Building Commitment
5. TQEM Self – Assessment Matrix
+ TQEM using CGLI Matrix-
+ Environmental Self-assessment Program using GEMI Matirx
6. The Implemantation Of TQEM
+ Introduction to TQEM Tools
+ Key Customers Measurement Identification
+ PDCA Cycles
+ TQEM Measurement
Presentation, lecture, case study, brainstorming, discussion
Who Should Attend :
Supervisor, Staff atau Leader yang ada di departemen lingkungan dan juga yang bertanggung jawab dalam proses kegiatan dalam proses pengelolaan limbah di perusahaan.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan tqem and iso 14001 ems heading for zero waste production agenda
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training analyzing and establishing operational controls terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training making sense of tqem and ems auditing terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
agenda pelatihan analyzing and establishing operational controls agenda
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training making sense of tqem and ems auditing agenda
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training environmental management-regulatory agenda
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .