TRAINING NATURAL GAS PROCESSING – FRACTINATION AND REFREGERATION
Training Pengolahan Gas Alami – Fraksi Dan Refrigerasi
Training Gas Plant Process Dynamics And Control Of Critical Loops
INTRODUCTION, GOAL AND OBJECTIVE
The training material subjects are covered: physical properties, phase equilibria and vapour liquid equilibrium calculations, water-hydrocarbon systems, natural gas gathering and plant inlet separation, acid gas treating/sweetening, dew point control and natural gas liquids recovery. The training is designed primarily for engineers and technologists involved in the design, operation, and optimization of gas processing facilities. This training is designed to familiarize technical professionals with the design and operation of propane refrigeration loops used in typical NGL recovery and/or dewpoint control facilities, with an emphasis on design, troubleshooting and performance optimization. A working knowledge of gas compression is required. The principles of natural gas liquids fractionation and cryogenic expander operation are also discussed, including LNG and LPG operations and power recovery from LNG import terminals.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
1. Phase Equilibria and Vapour Liquid Equilibrium Calculations
2. Natural Gas Gathering and Plant Inlet Separation
3. Problem Solving Session:
1. Oil Characterization
2. Gas Gathering
4. Dew Point Control and Natural Gas Liquids Recovery
5. Gas Plant Process Dynamics and Control of Critical Loops
6. Problem Solving Session:
1. Refrigerated Gas Plant
2. Natural Gas Liquids Fractination
3. Gas Plant Dynamics
1. Water-Hydrocarbon Systems and Natural Gas Dehydration
2. Acid Gas Treating and Sweetening
3. Problem Solving Session:
1. Natural Gas Dehydration with Glycols
2. Acid Gas Sweetening with Amines
Fractination and processing
1. Principles of Distillation
2. Vapour-Liquid Equilibrium
4. Characteristics of Good Distillation
5. Column Design Principles, Including Control Strategies
6. Case : Methanol Bunyu Process and
* New Engineering graduates and Technologists who need to develop an understanding of Natural Gas Processing Principles and Technology.
* Professionals who have been working in industry but are new to Natural Gas Processing.
* Professionals who are familiar with Natural Gas Processing but are unfamiliar with how process simulators can be used to improve plant design and optimize plant profitability.
Ir. Sudiharto, MT, is alumnus from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) department of petroleum engineering. Ir. Sudiharto besides as instructor and researcher at Geothermal Laboratory ITB, he is also being as Production Engineer at LAPI ITB, Production & Reservoir Analist and expert board (Dewan Pakar) at Forum Komunikasi Daerah Penghasil Migas, and joining in Community Development Team Dirjen Migas since 2003.
Some projects have been handled by him such as policy analysis expert on oil and gas subsector, oil and gas production expert, and field economicity such as: projection study investation potency energy and mineral resources, implementation study national energy consumtion, study on field use of Brownfield in Indonesia, inventarization research of old well potential in regency of Muaro Jambi, blueprint arrangement manpower on oil and gas subsector, development operation cost estimation system oil and gas: geological and geophysical stage, study of combustion flare gas at PERTAMINA DOH Jawa Bagian Barat, survey and development of GIS based datas for planning and distribution BBM and transportation gas through pipe, study on planning of Indonesia – Asean pipeline system, etc. Ir. Sudiharto have trained for training class for many companies in Indonesia. Some topics that have been frequently delivered by him as follows :
1. Electric Submercible Pump, Problem and Trouble Shooting Mecanism
2. Crude Oil Analysis
3. Drilling, Production and Workover Strategy
4. Well Workover and Completion Stretegy
5. Petroleum Finance, Acconting and Reservoir Management
6. Plan of Development in Oil and Gas Industries
7. Pressure Control for Drilling Engineer
8. Plan of Development (POD) & Authorization For Expenditures (AFE)
9. Management Skills Secretary Petroleum Gas and Oil Industries
10. Pressure Transient Analysis and Well Testing Data Interpretation
11. Oil Production System and Operation
12. Formation Damaged and Well Stimulation
13. Simulasi Reservoir for Petroleum Engineer
14. Oil and gas transportation/measurement, etc
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan natural gas processing – fractination and refregeration
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training pengolahan gas alami – fraksi dan refrigerasi terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training gas plant process dynamics and control of critical loops terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan pengolahan gas alami – fraksi dan refrigerasi
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training gas plant process dynamics and control of critical loops
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training characteristics of good distillation
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .