TRAINING NEGOTIATION SKILLS FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
Training Communication Skills
Training Negotiation Strategy
The objectives of this workshop are to improve the outcomes of negotiations by enhancing your negotiating skills.You will learn to apply a structured approach to negotiating which, combined with the practice sessions incorporated into this programme, will improve your negotiating confidence. You will be exposed to the Breakthrough Negotiation Strategy to help you achieve results in difficult and complex negotiations.
You will learn how to:
• Plan and prepare for negotiations
• Recognise the vital steps in a negotiated settlement and to exhaust one step before proceeding to the next
• Improve your communication skills and achieve better results
• Resolve impasse and handle difficult negotiations
• Negotiation in teams
• Negotiation in an international petroleum environment taking into account cultural differences.
Negotiation as a Process
• What do we mean by negotiation?
• Are you a potential negotiator?
• Key negotiating steps
Preparing for your negotiation
• Five keys to preparation
• Knowing your subject, knowing your counterpart, preparing your tactics
• An invaluable tool – preparation checklists
Initiating and Presentation
• The importance of initiation and how to initiate
• The importance of presentation after initiation are before bargaining.
• Developing your bargaining strategy
• Effective bargaining techniques
• How and when to avoid premature bargaining
• How to resolve impasse and deal with conflict
• Getting concessions
Closing the Deal Successfully
• How to recognise closing signals
• Confirmation and follow-up
Communication and human behaviour in negotiations
• Seven steps to effective communication
• Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Learning how to listen
• Dealing with different personalities
• How to communicate to influence the other side
• Negotiating by phone or e-mail
• How to negotiation in teams
• What we mean by Breakthrough Strategy
Handling international negotiations
• Recognising cultural differences
• How cultural differences affect negotiations
• Preparing for international negotiations
Dealing with conflict
• The causes of negotiation conflict
• How to assess your own conflict management style
• How to handle conflict negotiations
Who Should Attend
This introductory to intermediate level workshop is aimed at those with little or no previous negotiation experience and who wish to improve their ability and confidence. It is suitable for a variety of professionals working in the oil & gas industry. It is suited for those involved in commercial and inter-personal negotiations.
Dr.Drs.H Fauzan Asmara , M.M
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan negotiation skills for oil and gas industry
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training communication skills terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training negotiation strategy terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan communication skills
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training negotiation strategy
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training key negotiating steps
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .