TRAINING OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
Training Safety In The Oil And Gas Industry
Training Keselamatan Pada Industri Migas
Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) practices is accorded high priority in the oil and gas industry because of the inherently hazardous nature of operations. Ensuring that you are oil and gas’ HSE literate and certified is mandatory if you seriously desire quick and unhindered access to skillfull employment in oil & gas sector companies/ projects. Following wide spread interest by many graduates to acquire knowledge and certification in oilfield HSE management, this course is offering opportunities for graduates of all disciplines to acquire HSE literacy and be equipped with working knowledge of HSE management principles/ practices as required in the oil & gas sector and other industiral sectors
BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE :
1. With this training you have a distinct and clear advantage over NON-HSE LITERATE employees competing for oil field jobs.
2. Those who evidence their attendance with our HSE CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING shall be immediately included into our cv data base and their cv strategically forwarded and endorsed to key recruitment firms /human resource personnel in the oil & gas sector for short listing and possible contract term job placement within their disciplines-as they become available.
3. You will be entered opportunity to receive further training which will qualify you to work as safety supervisor, hse supervisor, safety officer, hse officer, etc in any company
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY :
1. Overview : oil and gas industry , the existing and future trends
2. Introduction to occupational health , safety and environment management concept
3. Introduction to mandatory oil and gas’ HSE practices
4. Mechanisms of workplace accident prevention and management
5. Principles of hazardous and ‘safety’ in industrial establishment
6. Environmental management appreciation
7. Fundamentals of occupational health
8. Lesson Learn from reputable oil and gas companies both in Indonesia and overseas
Ir. Wahyu Priatna Affandi, M.Si,
Ir. Wahyu Priatna Affandi, N.Si,
He is a Petroleum Engineer from ITB, so understand and familiar with the ins and outs of business activities on natural resources, especially in oil, gas and geothermal, mining and general business supporters. He also as a Master in the ‘Environment Management’ from Unpad / Twente Enchede of Netherland so understand and familiar with the formal aspects of business activity ‘decent environment’
Having experiences for more than 25 years in the company of foreign oil and gas onshore / offshore (Vico Indonesia, Lasmo Indonesia / Eni Indonesia) and national oil and gas (Medco E & P, JOB-PMTs, etc.) as well as having roles in various fields of work sectors of oil and gas, from reservoir engineering , production, drilling / workover, tanker coordination, community relations, to the field of HSEQ-Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality; contractor supporting oil and gas and other industrial sectors (general mining, petrochemicals).
He often sharing of knowledge and information through formulation based product training work experience, ie: Environmentally Safe Drilling Practices, Environmental Control in Petroleum Engineering, Waste Management in Oil, Gas & Geothermal Industry, Water Management Field: treatment and safe disposal, HSE Campaign for better communication with stakeholders, Rain Water Harvesting, HSEQ Integrated Management, Environmental Legislation – anticipating conflicts, Emergency HSEQ Preparadness-based, and other related aspects of HSE.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan occupational health, safety and environmental in the oil & gas industry
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training safety in the oil and gas industry terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training keselamatan pada industri migas terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan safety in the oil and gas industry
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training keselamatan pada industri migas
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training pengelolaan industri migas
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .