TRAINING PETROLEUM INDUSTRY FOR ADMINISTRATION PERSONEL Agenda
Training Industri Migas Agenda
Training Personalia Administration Agenda
This intensive 3-day advanced petroleum industry course provides the participants with an integrated, comprehensive and complexity understanding of the oil and gas industry. It presents the main aspects of the industry with focus on exploration, development and exploitation of oil and gas resources. The course also addresses some of the advanced theoretical and practical issues involved in reservoir appraisal, and field development options and optimization, supported by numerous examples from the on-shore and offshore areas.
The workshop provides an overview of the petroleum industry, particularly in Indonesia. The workshop provides non-technical support personnel an overview of the exploration/production process. To arm them with the terminology associated with these procedures and practices which will increase their understanding of the process and facilities communication between them and the engineers and geologist they work with.
Who should attend?
* Senior staff includes anyone who needs to acquire and understand advanced cornerstone of the petroleum operation and industry.
* Exploration/Engineering/Technical Assistant and Secretaries.
Kris Sumargo Hendardjo. He has more than 25 years experienced as trainer in domestic & overseas in “Soft Skill”major, ie. Leadership & Management Skills, Communication, Motivation, Outbound and Interpersonal Skills for various Oil Companies, Mining, Banks, Automotives, Insurances, Fertilizer, Garments, Chemical Industries, Telkom, PLN, Peruri etc. His professional career started on PT. Stanvac Indonesia (1976) as District Geologist, Arco (1980- 1982) as development geologist, Conoco Indonesia Inc. (1982-1998) as Chief Geoscientist, for 17 years in Conoco Indonesia Inc., he had got training assignment for 2 year in Conoco London, UK (1985-1986) and Working assignment in Conoco Houston, USA (1991-1993). He continued his career in Sperry-Sun as Sales Manager and Halliburton Indonesia as Account Manager. He has been implementing his knowledge and experience through develop companies and actives as trainer/instructor/lecturer in universities and institutions, i.e University of Indonesia, Bogor
Agricultural University, Trisakti, Bina Nusantara, UPN-Jogjakarta, Unisma Bekasi. He also trusted as Principle Centered Leadership (PCL) facilitator for all Conoco Indonesia employees. Certified Facilitator of Covey Leadership Center for the 7 Habits Program. In 1996, he obtained “Highest Award for Achievement from Dale Carnegie Institute” for his expertise and skill in motivation teaching. As professional, he also involve as member in AAPG, IAGI, HAGI, HFI, Member of KIKAS (Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry-the US Committee)and SPE member.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
* Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
* Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
* Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
* Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
* Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
* Interactive presentation with discussion
* Convenient training facilities with five star quality
* Lunch per day
* Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
* Certificate of Completion
* Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
* Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
* Exclusive flash disk.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan petroleum industry for administration personel agenda
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training industri migas terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training personalia administration terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
agenda pelatihan industri migas agenda
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training personalia administration agenda
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training operasional industri migas agenda
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.