TRAINING GAS SWEETENING
Training H2S And Co2 Removal In Chemical, Oil And Gas
Training Pengenalan Gas Sweetening
With increasing demands to natural gas in Indonesia, sour gases are being tapped for utilization after purification. But, the natural gas that is transported to the fuel market must meet legal and safety requirements; it must be non-toxic, non-corrosive and safe to environment. For that reasons, gas conditioning or specifically gas treating is a very important step in gas processing scheme. H2S, and CO2, are removed to certain level through a gas sweetening process. There are many processes available. The amines (MEA, DEA, MDEA) are the most popular solutions and thus commonly used in many fields. This course is designed as an effective practical shortcut to understand the amine sweetening process and all features and problems encountered in amine plant operations for engineers, operators, technicians, and anyone who involve or responsible in H2S and CO2 removal.
The course content and approach are designed to suit participants of different background and different position in the company. It will be delivered as a to-the-point explanation by a professional instructor, utilizing an easy-to-understand examples and illustrations, especially the actual findings in Indonesia.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
By attending this course, participants are able to broaden or reshape their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of responsibility, learn more about the principles of amine sweetening, identify and discuss the function of each component used in the process, and trace process flow through a typical amine unit, discuss and consult their specific problems they are about to bring to the class, and share experiences with others.
After completion of this course, participants will understand how each component in the unit operates, the effects of process variables, what and how to monitor the unit and make necessary adjustments, what and how to perform routine maintenance, and trobleshooting common problems affecting proper operation of the unit, in order to achieve the goals of gas sweetening.
TRAINING HIGHLIGHT :
1. Production of Transportable and Salable Gas Stream
2. Legal and Safety Requirements in Gas Fuel Market
3. Overview of Natural Gas Processing and Gas Treating
4. The Principles of Reaction Type Gas Sweetening
5. Amine Sweetening Process Flow and Components
6. Amine Sweetening Plant Operation and Controls
7. Amine Conditioning and Amine Losses Control
8. Plant Maintenance and Troubleshooting
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Lean-rich and high-low pressure natural gas product
2. Gas-well gas and associated gas
3. Typical near well surface production operations and facility
4. Examples of gas producing schemes
5. Sales specifications, environmental requirements and economics
6. Gas sale contract and limitation of H2S and CO2 contents
7. Gas condensate and natural gas liquid recovery
8. Refrigeration, expansion and expansion-turbine cooling for condensate recovery
9. Gas processing, conditioning and treating
10. Objectives of the gas process
11. Reaction type sweetening and the mechanisms of H2S and CO2 removal
12. The principles of absorption process with alkanolamines
13. Typical sweetening unit and the process variables
14. Inlet separator, contactor column and flash tank
15. The role of inlet gas temperature and inlet amine temperature
16. Filters and lean/rich heat exchanger
17. Stripper column and reflux condenser/accumulator
18. Reboiler, reclaimer, and surge tank
19. The role of reboiler, reclaimer and heat exchanger temperatures
20. Circulation pump and trim cooler
21. The role of contactor, stripper, filter and flash tank pressures
22. The problem of amine losses
23. Reducing amine losses and amine tests
24. The problem of foaming and control of foaming tendency
25. Maintenance and troubleshooting of amine unit
26. Safety for working at amine unit
27. Recommendation for startup and shutdown
28. Relative performance of alkanolamines
Ir. Hilman Ahmad, DCE., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan gas sweetening
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training h2s and co2 removal in chemical, oil and gas terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training pengenalan gas sweetening terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan h2s and co2 removal in chemical, oil and gas
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training pengenalan gas sweetening
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training konsep gas sweetening
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .