TRAINING ADVANCED PRODUCTION OPERATIONS FOR OIL AND GAS
Training Be Able To Identify And Implement Production
Training Principle And Yet Some Practical And Theoretical Aspect
The rapidly increasing worldwide demand for natural gas as an energy source requires expertise in gas engineering technology. Incorporating a balance between theory and application, course emphasis is on training participants for immediate application of acquired techniques to field problems.
Production is defined as the operations involved in bringing well fluids to the surface and preparing the fluids for transport to a refinery via pipelines or trucks. The first step in production is to start the well fluids flowing to the surface (called “well completion”). Well servicing and workover consists of performing routine maintenance operations (such replacing worn or malfunctioning equipment) and performing more extensive repairs, respectively. Well servicing and workover are an intermittent step and necessary to maintain the flow of oil and gas. Next, the fluid must be separated into its components of oil, gas, and water; stored; and treated (for purification), measured, and tested before being transported to the refinery.
This training will provide the principle and yet some practical and theoretical aspect that can be applied on daily work faced by production engineers and supervisor in the oil industry.
All aspects of completions are covered in sufficient detail to permit participants to review his/her current practices The fundamental concepts of production operations and their proper application in the field Production equipment such as wellhead, tubing and packers, well completions and workover as well as well test and problems, production logging and cementing will also covered Production logs and how and when to use them; evaluation techniques for cement bond logs and pulse echo tools
Learn how to plan and implement well completions, workovers, stimulation treatments, and routine production operations with an efficiency that increases profits
Learn about the role of rock mechanics in completions, stimulation, and workovers
Be able to give suggest or discover the procedures and techniques that increase production and cut operating costs
Be Able to identify and implement production improvement opportunities that can be carried out by either rig or non-rig well interventions
Implementation of appropriate technology, either from internal or external sources, in well design, whilst ensuring that the well value is maximized
1. GEOLOGICAL CONSIDERATION
Primary and Secondary Migrations
2. RESERVOIR FUNDAMENTALS THEORY
The Nature of Rocks and Fluids
Porosity and Permeability
Other Calculations and Decline Curves
3. FLUID FLOW
Choke and Reservoir Fluids
Inflow and Outflow
4. PRODUCTION OPERATIONS
Well head and Well Head EquipmentMultiple Orifice
Opening and Shut-in Well Procedure
5. WELL TESTING AND SATELLITE SYSTEM
Test Separator Operations and Equipments
Gas Systems Instruments
Flare System and Depressurizing
Pigging Techniques and ProceduresSampling and Analysis
BS & W and API Gravity Measurement
Protective Steam Tracing
6. SURFACE PRODUCTION OPERATIONS
Process, Level, Temperature and Pressure Controls
Oil treating , Heater treater and Dehydrator
Separators, Stage Separators and Sizing
Two-phase and Three-phase Separation Skimmer tank and Flotation unit
7. WELL PROBLEMS
Low Production and Formation Damage
Plug-in Tubing or Perforations
High Back Pressure
Inadequate Artificial Lift
Water Production and Mechanical Problem
Protective Steam Tracing
8. PRODUCTION LOGS
9. WELL COMPLETIONS
10. PRIMARY CEMENTING AND SQUEEZE CEMENTING
11. FLUID COMPLETIONS
12. SAND CONTROL
Gravel Pack, Resin and Fraspac
14. PARAFFIN AND ASPHALTENES
The wax and Paraffin Problems
15. OIL EMULSIONS
Emulsion Built-up and Emulsifying Agent
Sampling and Analysis
Heat and Chemical Treatment
16. SCALE PROBLEMS
Scale Composition, Prediction and Identification
Mechanic and Chemical methods
Scale Prevention and Inhibitors
17. CORROSION PREVENTIONS
Detection and Measurement
Prevention and Material Used
Coating and Chemicals
Cathodic Protections and inhibitors
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan advanced production operations for oil and gas
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training be able to identify and implement production terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training principle and yet some practical and theoretical aspect terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan be able to identify and implement production
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training principle and yet some practical and theoretical aspect
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training operations for oil and gas
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .