TRAINING ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING AND LAPORAN TRANSAKSI KEUANGAN KECURIGAAN
Training Aml Dan Laporan Transaksi Keuangan Kecurigaan
Training Anti Money Loundering
AML Certification -This Course focuses on Anti Money Laundering Laws, Financial Crimes, and Compliance. This is a key program for those in banking, financial compliance, and enforcement.By attending this program. The added benefits that Participants will receive include:
* The ability to use the designation CAMC or CAMO ™ on your business card and resume
* 1-year membership to the AAFM professional body
* Access to the AAFM finance network and body of information online
* Experience of a leading finance expert from the American Academy of Financial Management ®
* Membership to the only professional body recognized by the ACBSP, the world’s leading collection of business programs and schools
* Preferred access to online education centres in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Latin America
* Qualification for application into the AAFM Master Financial Planner Professional Certification
* Access to the AAFM international network and journal published online
* Gold Embossed and Stamped CAMO™ Certification with your name and designation as a MAAFM (Member of the American Academy of Financial Management) The CAMC™ shows that you have completed graduate banking and financial management education.
* Full accreditation fees included in the program fees
By attending this cutting edge course Participants will gain the benefits such as:
* Protect your organization against the latest money laundering and fraud techniques
* Identify vulnerable and potential areas of risk and recognize potential offenders
* Formulate an effective fraud prevention and anti money laundering strategy
* Minimize the effects of fraud on your company and successfully navigate the legislative landscape
* Conduct good customer due diligence in non-face-to-face transactions
* Discover the latest techniques for scoring the risks of customers, products and operations
* Identify methods to maximize your ROI in anti money laundering technology
* Gain critical insight and practical knowledge to achieve compliance with Asia, GCC, US and EU regulations
* Conduct examinations and audits of anti money laundering program
* Improve your company’s well-being with the tools and knowledge to create and practice value-added anti money laundering initiatives
Materi Pelatihan AML – Anti Money Laundering and LTKM – Laporan transaksi keuangan mencurigakan
* Anti Money Laundering (AML) From A Regulator’s PerspectiveIs AML Compliance Different From Regular Compliance?
* Understanding The Different Requirements
* Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
* USA Patriot Act
* Treasury/Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
* The Role Of The Regulator In AML Compliance
* What you can and cannot expect of banks and other institutions in the reporting chain
* Educating the market
* Partners To Enforcement
* Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
* AML and Suspicious Cases Unit (AMLSCU)
* Middle East and North Africa Financial Action Task Force (MENAFATF)
* US Government, SEC, Secret Service and Treasury
* AML In The Introducing-Clearance Context Forfeiture Of funds In US Interbank Accounts
* AML From An Institution’s Perspective Enterprise-Wide AML: Looking At The Whole Picture
* AML at branch offices
* Outsourcing issues
* Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
* Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Detection And Reporting
* Definition of suspicious activity
* Banks and financial institutions required to file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
* The gatekeeper initiative – G-8 finance ministers attempt to require professionals to file SARs
* When and where to file SARs
* Safe harbor from civil liability for filing SARs
* Protection from reporting possible criminal activity
* Examples of penalties and fines for failure to file SARs
* Examples of penalties and fines for improperly filing SARs
* Identification And Verification Of Accountholders
* Minimum requirements
* Determining validity of information received
* Determining source of funds
* Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
* AML From The Customer’s Perspective
* Changing Customer Workload – Passing On Compliance Workload To The Customer
* Origination and sources of funds – what is right to ask?
* Keeping client confidentiality – is there a conflict of interest?
* The legal perspective and precedents
* Dealing With Transactions Of The Super-High-Net-Worth
* Additional Requirements For US Transactions And Customers
* Some AML Legislation Affecting The Global Markets
* EU, Asia, Africa
* Example: Saudi Arabia’s Consultative Council approved 29 articles of anti-money laundering legislation
* UAE legislation
* Authorized Disclosures And Failure To Disclose
* Appropriate consent
* Recent cases and penalties
* Role of the enforcer and the regulator
* Recent changes in legislation (including the
* EU’s 3rd AML directive)
* Implementing AML Initiatives In Your Organization
* Ensuring AML Efforts Satisfy Regulators
* Monitoring risks
* Implementing a risk-based AML program
* Strategies For AML Success
* Integrated approach
* Treat AML as an ongoing process, not an IT solution
* Choose integrated IT solutions
* Training employees
Types of Suspicious Transactions Transactions Categorized
* Transactions that are not Economic Value
* Cash Transactions Using Bulk
* Transactions using Bank Account
* Transactions with transfer abroad
* Transactions related to investments
* Transactions related parties can not be identified
* Transactions related to customer behavior or transactors
* Activities That Can Be Categorized Illegal – Nasa
* suspicious transactions involving a bank employee or agent
* Suspicious Transactions Transactions Through Borrowing
* Transactions Related to the Proceeds of Crime in the field of forestry
* Types Other Transactions
Procedures for Reporting of Suspicious Transactions
* Reporting Procedures
* The procedure for reporting of Suspicious Transactions
Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training. Exam exercises and questions evaluation.
* Study case
Tri Ciptaningsih SE MM and team
Jadwal Pelatihan Agenda Training 2021:
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan anti money laundering and laporan transaksi keuangan kecurigaan
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training aml dan laporan transaksi keuangan kecurigaan terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training anti money loundering terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan aml dan laporan transaksi keuangan kecurigaan
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training anti money loundering
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training laporan transaksi keuangan kecurigaan
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .