TRAINING ULTRASONIC GAS FLOW METER
Training Aliran Metal Ultrasonic Gas
Training Ultrasonic Wave
Although the ultrasonic meter has already been patented in 1928, its accuracy was very poor due to insufficient electronic and signal processing technology at that time. Digital signal processing has rapidly developed over the past 30 years which is a result of the significant advances in digital computer technology and integrated-circuit fabrication. This rapid development on digital electronic has brought significant improvement on the accuracy of ultrasonic transit time gas flowmeter. This type of meter is commercially used for gas custody transfer application on 1994.
The American Gas Association (AGA) has issued a report on measurement of gas by multi-path ultrasonic meters. The report provides performance-based specifications and recommended practices for industrial use of ultrasonic metering.
In Indonesia, MIGAS approved the ultrasonic meter for custody transfer application in 1998. On January 30, 2001 the first multipath ultrasonic gas metering system in Indonesia was officially in operation as allocation meter at Anoa EGP project in West Natuna.
Unfortunately engineer/technicians in the field do not have enough knowledge and experienced about this kind of gas flowmeter. They need intensive training to know the basic theory and how the ultrasonic meter works. The Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter Course will provide participants with comprehensive information on ultrasonic gas flowmeter technology. During this-5 days course the participants will receive information on wave theory, acoustic and ultrasonic waves, ultrasonic measurement system, various type of ultrasonic flowmeter, the principle operation of transit time ultrasonic gas flowmeter and its calibration. On the last day the participants will visit and carry out practical work at Ultrasonic Laboratory, Engineering Physics Department, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB).
MATERIAL OUTLINE ULTRASONIC GAS FLOW METER:
1. Wave Theory
* Sinusoidal Wave
* Wave Equation
* Kind of Waves
2. Acoustic Wave
* Acoustic Impedance
* Acoustic Intensity
* Decibel Scale
* Wave Reflection and Transmission
* Wave Refraction and Radiation
* Wave Atenuation
3. Ultrasonic Wave
* Types of Ultrasonic Waves
* Wave Propagation and Radiation
* Types of Ultrasonic Transducers
* Ultrasonic Signals Waveform
4. General Ultrasonic System
* Transducer Unit
* Transmitter and Receiver Unit
* Measuring and Analyzer Unit
* Processing Unit
* Display Unit
5. Ultrasonic Flowmeter
* Beam Drift Method
* Doppler Method
* Vortex Shedding Method
* Contra Propagating Method
* Cross Correlation Method
6. Ultrasonic Gas Flowmeter
* Block Diagram
* Principles of Operation
* Singlepath Ultrasonic Gas Flowmeter
* Multipath Ultrasonic Gas Flowmeter
* Energy Measurement using USM and Gas Chromatograph
7. Maintenance of Ultrasonic Gas Flowmeter
* Internal and External Diagnostics
* Signal Quality (Transducer Performance)
* Signal to Noise Ratio
* Velocity Profile
* Speed of Sound
8. Calibration of Ultrasonic Gas Flowmeter
* Dry and Wet Calibration
* Pipeline Based Calibration System
* Pressurized Loop Calibration System
9. Laboratory Visit and Practical Works (at Ultrasonic Laboratory ITB)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* Operation Manager/Engineers
* Process/Production Engineers and Technician
* Production Supervisors
* Instrument Technician
* Maintenance Manager/Engineers
* Government Agencies
Ir.Endra Joelianto, Ph.D. is an expert in control engineering and industrial automation. His outstanding research is: Hybrid Control Systems, Discrete Event Control Systems, Petri Nets Analysis and Application on PLC, Robust and Advanced PID Controller and its implementation on PLC, DCS, Fieldbus, Industrial automation and Advanced Control System Designs. He received first degree (Ir.) in Engineering Physics in 1990 from Department of Engineering Physics, ITB and Doctor of Philosofy (PhD.) in Control Engineering in 2001 from Department of Engineering, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. He is Head of Intelligent Control and Automation Laboratory and Coordinator of PLC Research Group for research and training, Engineering Physics Study Program and Instrumentation and Control Research Division, Institut Teknologi Bandung. He was Director of Schneider-OMRON PLC Training Center, Maranatha Christian University, Bandung. He has attended several professional training on PLC, DCS and
Instruments Callibration, such as: Yokogawa DCS, Bandung (2000), Implementation of Indonesian National Standard (SNI) 19-17025 and Basic Calibration, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Bandung (2001), Fieldbus Foundation Technology, Singapore (2002), Basic and Advanced PLC Telemecanique-TWIDO, Bandung (2003), Basic and Advanced PLC OMRON, Jakarta (2004), Cleaner Production Application in Industries (Bandung 2005), Effective Energy Systems for Sustainable Development (Thailand 2006), Programming and Networking PLC Mitsubishi (2006), InTouch Wonderware, Wonderware Historian and Information Server (Bandung, 2012). He also has hosted Workshop on Industrial Automation (Bandung, 2002) and (Bandung, 2003), Workshop on Application of PLC in Industrial Automation (Bandung, 2003), National Workshop on Instrumentation & Control (2011) and many professional trainings on PLC, DCS, SCADA, Human Machine Interface and Industrial Process Control and Automation in Bandung. He was the project leader of Department of
National Education TPSDP Retooling Program Batch II on Industrial Automation using PLC (2004). He is the chairman of National Student Competition on PLC Programming held regularly since 2007 in ITB. He serves as instructor either for public or for in-house training on instrumentation and process control to universities, industries, petrochemical or oil and gas companies, such as: PT. NGL Arun, PT. NGL Bontang, PT. Pupuk Iskandar Muda, PT. Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, PT. Pupuk Kujang, PT. Semen Padang, PT. Semen Gresik, PT. Semen Cibinong, PT. Indocement, PT. Semen Tigaroda Perkasa, PT. Exspan Nusantara, PERTAMINA, British Petroleoum, Maxus, Gulf, PT. Chevron Geothermal, PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia, PetroChina, ConoccoPhilip, PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals, Unocal, PJB, Immanuel Hospital, LIPI-Bandung, LAPI-ITB, PT. Indonesia Power, Total Indonesie, Star Energy, CNOOC Ses, Premier Oil, Pearl Oil, MEDCO, etc. He has delivered more than 150 professional training programs on Instrumentation and Control. He
also serves as instrumentation and control design and consultant, PT. INALUM, PT. Badak NGL, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources – Indonesia.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan ultrasonic gas flow meter
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training aliran metal ultrasonic gas terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training ultrasonic wave terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan aliran metal ultrasonic gas
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training ultrasonic wave
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training transmitter and receiver unit
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .