TRAINING RESERVOIR FLUID ANALYSIS
Training Analisis Fluida Reservoir
Training Single Component Systems
Hydrocarbon systems found in petroleum reservoirs are known to display multi-phase behavior over wide ranges of pressure and temperatures. The most important phases which is occur in petroleum reservoirs are: liquid phase (crude oil or condensates) and gas phase (natural gases). This course will explain the fundamentals of hydrocarbon phase behavior and practical application in reservoir and production engineering. Firstly it will reviews the principles of phase behavior and ilustrate the use of phase diagram in describing the volumetric behavior of single-component, two-component, and multi-component system.
Also it will present numerous mathematical and graphical correlation for estimating physical and critical properties of the undefined petroleum fraction, evaluation of properties of natural gases and introduces their application in Darcy’s equation and material balance equation. A complete and cohesive independent unit on methods of determining the crude oil physical properties , presents the concept and application of vapor-liquid phase equilibria, developments and advanced in the field of empirical cubic equation of state and application in petroleum engineering. Details sceheme of splitting and lumping of petroleum-fraction.
Properly understanding the reservoir fluid properties is very significant and are very importance steps during the entire life of the oil and reservoir developments and operations. This five-day training will provide a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of reservoir fluid properties and application to reservoir and production engineering to keep exellent reservoir and production performance as long as possible.
* Refresh the knowledge of the participants on reservoir fluid properties.
* Understand the basic principles of hydrocarbon phase behavior and it’s application in petroleum engineering.
* Learn the numerous mathematical and graphical correlation for estimating physical and critical properties of the undefined petroleum fraction
* Enhance the knowledge on hydrocarbon phase behavior , freservoir fluid properties and application.
* Gain additional knowledge on reasent technology in reservoir fluid properties calculation and correlation.
* Knowledge sharing among the participants and instructors
FEATURING THE FOLLOWING SUBEJCTS
1. Basic Phase Behavior
* Single Component Systems
* Two Component Systems
* Multy Component Systems
* Classification of Reservoir and Reservoir Fluids
2. Pure Component Physical Properties and Characterizing Undefined Petroleum Fraction
* General Correlation for Estimating Physical Properties of Hydrocarbon Fraction
* Critical Compressibility Factors
* Characterizing Hydrocarbon Heavy Fractions
* Determining of Physical Properties of Heavy Petroleum Fraction from Correlation
3. Properties of Natural Gases
* Behavior of Ideal Gases
* Ideal Gas Mixtures
* Properties of Ideal Gas Mixtures
* Behavior of Real Gases
* Effect of Non Hydrocarbon Components on the Z-Factor
* Correction for Non Hydrocarbons
* Correction for High-Molecular-Weight Gases
* Direct Calculation of Compressibilty Factors
* Compressibility of Natural Gases
* Gas Formation Volume Factor
* Gas Viscosity
* Engineering Application of natural gases PVT Properties
4. Phase Behavior of Crude Oils
* Crude Oil Density and Specific Gravity
* Methods for Determining Density of Crude Oils as Unknown Composition
* Methods for Determining Density of Liquids as Unknown Composition
* Isothermal Compressibility Coefficient of Undersaturated Crude Oils
* Density of Undersarurated Crude Oils
* Gas Solubility
* Oil Formation Factor of Undersaturated Crude Oils
* Total Formation Volume Factor
* Total System Isothermal Compressibility Coefficient
* Crude Oil Viscosity
* Bubble Point and Surface Tension
* Application of the Crude Oil PVT P
* The Material Balance Equation for Oil Reservoirs
5. Vapor-Liquid Phase Equilibria
* Equilibrium Ratio
* Flash Calculation
* Application of Equilibrium Ratio in Petroleum Engineering
6. Equation of State
* The General ized Form of Equation of State
* Application of Equation of State for Petroleum Engineering
* Three-Phase Equilibrium Calculation
7. Splitting Lumping Schemes of Petroleum Fraction
* Splitting Schemes
* Lumping Schemes
* Simulation of Laboratory PVT Data by Equation of State
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The following category of professionals should attend:
1. Field Young and Senior Operators.
2. Fresh Petroleum, Reservoir, Production and Facility/Process Engineer
4. Asset Management Team members and Business Development Manager
5. Production Operators, Technician, Maintenance and Operation Personnel who is responsible for the Oil and Gas Reservoir development design and implementation
6. Experienced professional who wants to refresh or broaden their understanding of Oil and Gas Properties in the purposes of fields development.
7. Other professionals who want a better understanding of the subject
ABOUT THE TRAINING INSTRUCTORS
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA is a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of Bandung Institute of Technology for more than 22 years. His expertise is on the area of reservoir engineering, enhanced oil recovery and reservoir numerical modeling. He also gives training program to the public such as Pertamina, PT. Caltex Pacific Indonesia and some other PSC companies on this subject. On the practical aspects, Dr. Sudjati Rachmat was projects leader in the industries consultation such as Pertamina, Total Indonesie, Vico, Mobil Oil, Gulf, Arco and some other PSC companies.
Mr. Sudjati Rachmat graduated with honour his doctoral degree from L’Université Claude Bernard, Lyon I, France in 1987.
Ir. Edwil Suzandi, MT graduated Engineer Degree from Petroleum Engineering Department of Trisakti University and Master of Petroleum Engineering from Petroleum Engineering Department Bandung Institute of Technology. He works as Drilling Fluids Engineer and Specialist on PT. Titess Indomas for more than two years. He is skillful in EOR design and real application of EOR Processes Design. He also gave in-house and public courses for many other subjects to Pertamina, and PSC companies as a partner of Dr. Sudjati Rachmat .
The combination of those instructors’ strengths & expertise on theory and real application, are ideal for the selected participants to gain.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan reservoir fluid analysis
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training analisis fluida reservoir terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training single component systems terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan analisis fluida reservoir
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training single component systems
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training graphical correlation for estimating physical
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .