TRAINING PRACTICAL INTERNAL CORROSION CONTROL AND MONITORING IN OIL & GAS OPERATIONS
Training Praktik Pengendalian Dan Pemantauan Korosi Internal Dalam Operasi Minyak & Gas
Training Internal Corrosion Control As A Key Factor To Pipeline Integrity Management
Internal Corrosion Problems in Gas, Oil and Produced Water Pipeline and Equipment
* Piping and Pipeline Leakage due to Pitting Corrosion and Microbiological Induced Corrosion
* Severe Pipe Wall Thickness Reduction and Short Remaining Service Life caused by Sour Corrosion
* Pipe Wall, Rotating Parts and Equipment Cracking due to Chloride and Sulfide in the Fluids
* Internal Corrosion of Pipeline and Equipment due to Water in Oil and Oil in Water Emulsions
* Internal Corrosion due to Multi Phase Flow in the Pipeline
* Severe Corrosion Rate caused by CO2 and Hydrate in the Gas Lines, CO2/H2S Removal Unit and Glycol Dehydration Unit
* Internal Corrosion in the Water Lines due to Dissolved Oxygen, Mud and Sludge
* Malfunction of Pump, Compressor, Valves and Equipment due to Under-Deposit Corrosion, Under-Film Corrosion and Fouling
The Nature, Mechanism and Characteristics of Internal Corrosion and the Control Methods
* Anodic-Cathodic Reactions, Electrical Properties and Characteristics of Corrosion Cells
* Physical & Metallurgical Conditions of Metals and Chemical Composition that Promote Corrosion
* Destructive and Catastrophic Effects of Corrosive Agents and Microorganism in the Gas, Oil and Produced Water Fluids
* The Role and Mechanism of O2, CO2, H2S, Dissolved Salts and Microorganism in Internal Corrosion
* The Role of Oilfield Bacteria and the Mechanism of MIC
* Characteristics and Detection of Internal Corrosion in the Pipeline and Surface Equipment
* Removal of Dissolved Corrosive Agents and Non-Hydrocarbon Gases in the Gas, Oil and Produced Water Fluids
* Internal Corrosion Control with On-line Chemical Inhibitors Injection, Surface Barriers and Scavengers
Internal Corrosion Detection and Monitoring Techniques, Devices and Analysis
* Visual Inspection and Early Detection Techniques & Devices for Monitoring Fluid Corrosiveness and Tests for Identifying Corrosion products
* The Important of Internal Corrosion Rate Monitoring Before and After Chemical Injection and Treatment
* NACE Standard Method for Preparation, Installation, Laboratory Analysis and Interpretation of Results of Internal Corrosion Monitoring
* Access Fittings, Retrievers, Corrosion Coupons, Scale Coupons, Corrosion Probes, Holders, Injection & Sampling Devices and Instrument for On-line Internal Corrosion Monitoring
* The Use of Nipple or Spool, Hydrogen Probe and Galvanic Probe
* NACE Standard Method for Testing and Analysis of Bacterial Activity and Microbiological Induced Corrosion
* Iron Content Analysis of Produced Water and the COPRA Correlation
* Down-hole Tubing or Casing Calipers, Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Testers and Radiography
Internal Corrosion Control with Chemical Inhibitor Injection, Passive Film Formation and Biocides
* Nature & Classification of Inhibitors and Effect of Ionic Character on
* Inhibiting Ability
* Formulations of Oilfield Inhibitors and the use of Water Soluble Inhibitors, Volatile Inhibitors and Acid Inhibitors
* Typical Corrosion Inhibitors, Scavengers & Biocides for Oil & Gas Field
* Guidelines of Inhibitor and Biocide Applications and the Chemical Injection Equipment for Pipeline and Surface Facility
* Inhibitor and Biocide Batch Treatment Using Pigs, Chemical Dosage and the Pigging Operations
* Surfactant and Cleaners for Solving Fouling Problem in the Equipment and Systems
* Cationic & Mixed Charge Organic Inhibitors for Hydrocarbon and Oxygen Corrosion Inhibitors for Produced Water
* Testing and Evaluation of Inhibitor and Biocide Effectiveness
* Safety Precaution in Working with Inhibitors and Biocides
Internal Corrosion Control as a Key Factor to Pipeline Integrity Management
* Hazard Assessment and Risk Based Inspection for the Pipeline and Equipment Maintenance Program
* Pipeline Internal Damage Record and Wall Thickness Monitoring
* Pigging for Water and Deposit Removal from the Pipeline System
* Controlling of Flow Stability and Corrosion Rate to a Safe Level
* Estimating Present Pipeline Remaining Service Life
* Evaluation of Present Condition and Comparison with Initial Pipeline Design Baseline
* Evaluation and Controlling of Chemical Inhibitor and Biocide Injection by using Corrosion Rate Monitoring Data.
* Evaluation of Pipeline and Equipment Damage in accordance with Root Cause Failure Analysis
* Development of Specific Pipeline Integrity Management System by using Internal Corrosion Rate Monitoring Data
Course Leader: Hilman Ahmad
This specially designed course will be conducted by Hilman Ahmad & Associates, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
* Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
* Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
* Convenient training facilities with four star quality
* Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
* Certificate of Completion
* Exclusive flash disk.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan practical internal corrosion control and monitoring in oil & gas operations
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training praktik pengendalian dan pemantauan korosi internal dalam operasi minyak & gas terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training internal corrosion control as a key factor to pipeline integrity management terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan praktik pengendalian dan pemantauan korosi internal dalam operasi minyak & gas
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training internal corrosion control as a key factor to pipeline integrity management
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training internal corrosion detection and monitoring techniques
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .