TRAINING PRESSURE VESSEL AND PIPING DESIGN
Training Pengenalan Pressure Vesel
Training Desain Perpipaan
In order to address the safety concerns associated with pressurized equipment and piping, these are required to be designed, fabricated and operated according to specified codes and standards. The commonly accepted codes are the ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1 for design of pressure vessels and ANSI B31.1 for design of piping. It takes a new engineer considerable time to understand that there is much more to pressure vessel design than calculation of hoop stress. The present course is designed to bridge the gap between the theoretical aspects of pressure vessel design and its industrial application. The faculty of this course would share their considerable experience to address the practical issues associated with pressure vessel design.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is aimed at engineers from Engineering and Manufacturing organizations who are involved in design and fabrication of pressure vessel and piping. It is anticipated that participants hold an engineering degree or have been involved for a good number of years in the design of vessels and piping. This course will be particularly appropriate for new engineers needing initial familiarity with application of ASME Code to the design and construction of pressure vessel and piping. It is also useful for engineers who have some experience of pressure vessel equipment and who wish to broaden their understanding of the behaviour of pressurized equipment.
PRESSURE VESSEL & PIPING DESIGN SUMMARY OUTLINE
1. Introduction to Pressure Vessel Design Codes
2. Design Basis and Design Criteria
3. Design for Internal pressure
4. Design for External Pressure
5. Design of Nozzles
6. Flange design
7. Design of Vessel supports
8. Design of Tubesheets
12. Computer codes for pressure vessel design
13. Case studies on failure of pressure vessels
14. Materials of construction for pressure vessels
15. Design of piping as per ANSI B31.1
16. Pressure, thermal and dynamic loads
17. System layout
18. Pipe supports and restraints
19. Piping flexibility, Flexibility factor and stress intensification factor
20. Computer codes for Piping analysis
* Case Study
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan pressure vessel and piping design
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training pengenalan pressure vesel terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training desain perpipaan terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan pengenalan pressure vesel
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training desain perpipaan
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training desain internal presseure
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .