TRAINING ROLE SERVICE DESK
Training Service Desk
Training Tujuan Dan Objektif Service Desk
This course aims at raising individual’s understanding of, and competence in IT Service Management as described in the best practice or best framework such as in ITIL especially as related to service desk role.
This course provides IT practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful service desk role. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
The purpose of this course is to help the participants to define role of service desk and to comprehend anfd explain the
concept of service desk as a practice, and moreover is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge in service desk management, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of service desk practices as referenced in the ITIL.
* Explain the goal and objectives of the Service Desk
* Explain the goal and objectives of Incident Management
* Understand and explain processes, roles and functions, especially those related to Service Desk Incident Management (SDIM)
* Use different approaches to, and application of, standards, industry best practice frameworks and guidelines, relevant to SDIM
* Develop and improve the customer and business focus of SDIM
* Use and apply the Incident Management Process to manage the resolution of incidents by the Service Desk and all other areas of IT
* Define Service Desk role requirements and understand, select, develop and implement the most appropriate Service Desk solutions, technology and environment
* Implement and manage incidents through all stages of the incident lifecycle
* Develop and agree incident categories and priorities in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
* Co-ordinate, schedule, target and focus resources on the resolution of incidents, based on priorities
* Be aware of the support tools and techniques available for the implementation and support of Incident Management and the Service Desk, where possible identifying and instigating improvements
* Practical analysis of incident records, reports and statistics and propose resolutions to reduce the number of incidents by proactively preventing potential incidents, in conjunction with Problem Management
* Produce SDIM reports for dissemination and interpret and use their contents
* Understand the interdependencies between SDIM and other IT areas and processes
* Assist with the planning and implementation of SDIM
* Individuals who require a working knowledge of the industry best practice used in SDIM (Service Desk Incident Management), and how it may be used to enhance the quality of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) within an organization.
* IT professionals who are working within an organization which has adopted and adapted some of these practices and are required to deliver or improve SDIM within an ongoing Service Improvement Programme (SIP), and applying them in a working environment
Course Contents Role Service Desk
1. Achieving Maximum Cost-Benefit in Service Desk Role such as:
2. Role Service Desk in:
3. Critical Success Factors in the Role of Service Desk
4. Key performance Indicators in the Role of Service Desk
5. Service Desk and IT Security
6. Service Desk Sofware
7. Case Study
* Case Study
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan role service desk
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training service desk terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training tujuan dan objektif service desk terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan service desk
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training tujuan dan objektif service desk
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training incident management
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .