TRAINING SECURITY+ COMPTIA
Training Keamanan Komputer
Training Cyber Security
The CompTIA Security+ is a vendor neutral credential. The CompTIA Security+ exam is an internationally recognized validation of foundation-level security skills and knowledge, and is used by organizations and security professionals around the globe.
The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to identify risk and participate in risk mitigation activities, provide infrastructure, application, operational and information security, apply security controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability, identify appropriate technologies and products, and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws and regulations.
CompTIA Security+ is accredited by ANSI to show compliance with the ISO 17024 Standard and, as such, undergoes regular reviews and updates to the exam objectives. The following CompTIA Security+ objectives reflect the subject areas in this edition of this exam, and result from subject matter expert workshops and industry-wide survey results regarding the skills and knowledge required of an information security professional with two years of experience.
IT Specialist, InfoSec, Risk Manager/Analyst, Security architect, ISSO, Penetration Tester/Ethical Hacker
Module 1: Network Security
1.1 Explain the security function and purpose of network devices and
1.2 Apply and implement secure network administration principles
1.3 Distinguish and differentiate network design elements and components
1.4 Implement and use common protocols
1.5 Identify commonly used default network ports
1.6 Implement wireless network in a secure manner
Module 2 : Compliance and Operational Security
2.1 Explain risk related concepts
2.2 Carry out appropriate risk mitigation strategies
2.3 Execute appropriate incident response procedures
2.4 Explain the importance of security related awareness and training
2.5 Compare and contrast aspects of business continuity
2.6 Explain the impact and proper use of environmental controls
2.7 Execute disaster recovery plans and procedures
2.8 Exemplify the concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA)
Module 3 : Threats and Vulnerabilities
3.1 Analyze and differentiate among types of malware
3.2 Analyze and differentiate among types of attacks
3.3 Analyze and differentiate among types of social engineering attacks
3.4 Analyze and differentiate among types of wireless attacks
3.5 Analyze and differentiate among types of application attacks
3.6 Analyze and differentiate among types of mitigation and deterrent techniques
3.7 Implement assessment tools and techniques to discover security threats and
3.8 Within the realm of vulnerability assessments, explain the proper use of
penetration testing versus vulnerability scanning
Module 4 : Application, Data and Host Security
4.1 Explain the importance of application security
4.2 Carry out appropriate procedures to establish host security
4.3 Explain the importance of data security
Module 5 : Access Control and Identity Management
5.1 Explain the function and purpose of authentication services
5.2 Explain the fundamental concepts and best practices related to
authentication,authorization and access control
5.3 Implement appropriate security controls when performing account
Module 6 : Cryptography
6.1 Summarize general cryptography concepts
6.2 Use and apply appropriate cryptographic tools and products
6.3 Explain the core concepts of public key infrastructure
6.4 Implement PKI, certificate management and associated components
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan security+ comptia
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training keamanan komputer terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training cyber security terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan keamanan komputer
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training cyber security
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training peranan cyber security
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .