TRAINING IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Training Information Technology Service Management
Training Manajemen Service Teknologi Informasi
This course aims at raising individual’s understanding of, and competence in IT Service Management as described in the best practice or best framework such as in ITIL.
This course provides IT Managers and Practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful IT Service Management provision. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
The purpose of this IT Service Management to help the delegates to define Service and to comprehend and explain the
concept of Service Management as a practice, and moreover is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITSM terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITSM practices as referenced in the ITIL.
1. Upon the completion of the course, the delegates should be able to:
2. Describe the concept of Good PRACTICE
3. Define and explain the concept of a SERVICE
4. Define and explain the concept of SERVICE MANAGEMENT
5. Define and distinguish between FUNCTIONS, ROLES and PROCESSES
6. Explain the PROCESS model
7. List the characteristics of PROCESSES (Measurable, Specific results, CUSTOMERS, and Responds
8. to a specific event) and specifically able to:
+ Briefly explain the Service Lifecycle
+ Describe the structure, scope, components and interfaces of the ITIL Library
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Strategy
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Design
+ Briefly explain what value Service Design provides to the business
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Transition
+ Briefly explain what value Service Transition provides to the business
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Operations
+ Briefly explain what value Service Operation provides to the business
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Continual Service Improvement
+ Briefly explain what value Continual Service Improvement provides to the business
Target Audience :
* Managers involved and related in the IT operations
* IT staff and executives involved in risk management and business process improvement
* Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes
* IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design, and implementation and ongoing delivery of business-used IT services and who require an insight into Service Management best practice
* Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
Course Contents and Descriptions:
* Service Management as a Practice
* Service Lifecycle
* Processes covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
* Generic Concepts and Definitions
* Workshop/Case Study I in ITSM (ITIL V3)
* Key Principles and Models covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
* Framework Exercise I (ITILV3)
Roles and Models
* Key Principles and models of ITSM:
* The types of service provider
* The five major aspects of Service Design
* The service V model
* The Continual Service Improvement model
* Technology and Architecture
* Mock Examination
Workshop Leader :
Fauzi Hasan, DR, Ir. MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CMPP, CSCP, CGeIT, APICS, ITIL, CEP-PM, APICS,
Having vast experience in the project management area with areas of exposure such as: banking IT & Telco, manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries, enhanced with application of business process improvement procedure in line with CMMI methodology; while also delivering consultancy in IT strategy and audit, and supplemented with direct involvement in the setting up of BCP and DRP complementing the establishment of DRC for local Indonesian banks and government institutions.
Business development and sales executive experienced in direct operational involvement in the information technology and telecommunication services. Major focus in satellite-VSAT/DMV/ ISBN and wireless OFDM, CDMA and embryonic form of 3G services, while having vast experiences for combined Telco solutions with diversified media and technology platforms applied in diversified Industry.
Strong exposure and with hands on knowledge of business process re-engineering and information technology implementation specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning cushioned with telecommunication network. During the exposures has presented deliverables such as:
* Project management for Bank, telecommunication industry, Oil &Gas
* CMMI application and Information system audit implementation
* Set up Telco services business for Oil and Gas
* Set up project management services and IT application services business in the Oil and Gas Industry sector
* Set up and expand the VSAT DMV services to major Oil industry
* Set up TETRA radio telecommunication business (NOKIA) in Indonesia , especially with Police dept and the TNI, and other government agencies
* Developed a strategy to implement IT application especially the ERP supporting the business processes in the area of logistics and supply chain management
* Initiated and developed a strategic alliance with a global computer company to design and market GIS system products
* Manage strategic corporate accounts at government institutions and major private organizations on hardware, software and telecommunication services
* Implement eTOM deployment in Saudi Telcom (STC), extensive exposure in process decomposition, and conducted BPAM and ITIL training to STC staffs
* Lecturer in IT governance and certified project management professional and in IT security, also supply chain management
* Develop and introduce the Integrated Logistics Services or Third Party Logistics to the Indonesian industrial community (Singapore Technology Logistics)
* Ran organization as a business within a business based on a custom driven philosophy, by introducing new concepts, programs and direction to increase productivity and efficiencies.
* Proven marketing and sales ability in closing management services different countries
* Negotiated and dealt with executives of multinational on various aspects of business ventures.
* Develop the Disaster Recovery Services business plan and execute with local and regional partners (SingTel)
* Develop and implement strategy for the implementation of SISKOMDAGRI project-telecommunication networking of the Minister of Internal Affairs
* Set up implement strategy for Telecommunication services business (Telco)
* Set up Intelligent Video Network/ IVN business with Scopus International in Indonesia
Strong strategic thinker, planner, and problem solver with leadership quality for achieving bottom-line goals, including managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams toward a common purpose.
Conceived and marketed a new trend and concept of Third Party Logistics facilitate clients with outsourcing the logistics and supply chain activities in the direction of generating efficiency and productivity as related to Oil and Gas industry. Developed and implemented programs for corporate accounts and the channels for the hardware and application systems as catalyst to the business acceleration and achievement at Hewlett-Packard.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan it service management
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training information technology service management terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training manajemen service teknologi informasi terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan information technology service management
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training manajemen service teknologi informasi
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training competence in it service management
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .