TRAINING ITIL V3. FUNDAMENTAL
Training Information Technology Infrastructur Library Fundamental
Training It Service Management
This 3-day certificate course is the ideal starting point for any person or organisation needing to find out about ITIL, the world best practice in IT Service Management.
The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL V3 Framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organisation. The focus is on an integrated approach to IT Service Management through cross-departmental processes and implementation of effective communication channels. Attendees learn a common vocabulary and a shared understanding of IT Service Management best practice.
The course enables delegates to understand how an integrated IT Service Management framework, based on ITIL best practice guidelines, can be adopted and adapted within their own organizations.
The aim of this course is for each participant to gain competencies in the following:
* Service Management as a Practice
* Service Lifecycle
* Key Principles and Models
* Generic Concepts
* Selected Processes
* Selected Roles
* Selected Functions
* Technology and Architecture
* Related standards and frameworks
The issues of implementing ITIL Service Management into an organization and creating a cycle of continuous improvement
Target Audience :
The ITIL Essentials course is appropriate for all IT staff, but more specifically people in the following roles should attend:
* IT Managers
* IT Line Managers
* Process stakeholders
* Service Delivery Managers
Participants wishing to progress to the further ITIL Certifications (Service Capability Diploma, Service Management Diploma or Advanced Diploma in IT Service Management)
Course Contents and Descriptions:
+ History of ITIL
+ ITIL Qualification scheme
2. 2. Service Management as a practice
+ Service Management
3. 3. The Service Lifecycle
+ The Structure, Scope, Components and Interfaces of the ITIL Library
+ ITIL Service Life cycle
4. 4. Service Strategy
+ Service Models
+ Service Portfolio Management
+ Demand Management
+ Financial Management
+ Return on Investment
5. 5. Service Design
+ Service Catalogue Management
+ Service Level Management
+ Capacity Management
+ Availability Management
+ IT Service Continuity Management
+ Information Security Management
+ Supplier Management
6. 6. Service Transition
+ Change Management
+ Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
+ Release and Deployment Management
+ Service Knowledge Management
7. 7. Service Operation
+ Incident Management
+ Event Management
+ Request Fulfillment
+ Problem Management
+ Access Management
8. 8. Continual Service Improvement
+ The Continual Service Improvement Model
+ IT Governance across the Service Lifecycle
9. 9. Technology and Architecture
+ Generic requirements for an integrated set of Service Management Technology
+ Understand how Service Automation assists with integrating Service Management processes
10. 10. Related Standards and Frameworks
+ ISO/IEC 20000
+ ISO 27000
+ ISO 9000
+ ISO 19770
+ ISO 15504
11. 11. ITIL Simulation
+ The simulation puts course participants in the shoes of an organisation doing its best to maximise revenue through day-to-day operations
+ Experience how to improve (ITIL) processes so as to achieve business goals
+ Demonstrate improvements through a balanced approach encompassing people, process and technology
12. 12. Implementing ITIL
+ Implementation tips and tricks
+ Business case and KPIs
+ Aligning People, Process, Technology and Organisational requirements
Workshop Leader :
Fauzi Hasan, DR, Ir. MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CMPP, CSCP, CGeIT, APICS, ITIL, CEP-PM, APICS,
Having vast experience in the project management area with areas of exposure such as: banking IT & Telco, manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries, enhanced with application of business process improvement procedure in line with CMMI methodology; while also delivering consultancy in IT strategy and audit, and supplemented with direct involvement in the setting up of BCP and DRP complementing the establishment of DRC for local Indonesian banks and government institutions.
Business development and sales executive experienced in direct operational involvement in the information technology and telecommunication services. Major focus in satellite-VSAT/DMV/ ISBN and wireless OFDM, CDMA and embryonic form of 3G services, while having vast experiences for combined Telco solutions with diversified media and technology platforms applied in diversified Industry.
Strong exposure and with hands on knowledge of business process re-engineering and information technology implementation specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning cushioned with telecommunication network. During the exposures has presented deliverables such as:
* Project management for Bank, telecommunication industry, Oil &Gas
* CMMI application and Information system audit implementation
* Set up Telco services business for Oil and Gas
* Set up project management services and IT application services business in the Oil and Gas Industry sector
* Set up and expand the VSAT DMV services to major Oil industry
* Set up TETRA radio telecommunication business (NOKIA) in Indonesia , especially with Police dept and the TNI, and other government agencies
* Developed a strategy to implement IT application especially the ERP supporting the business processes in the area of logistics and supply chain management
* Initiated and developed a strategic alliance with a global computer company to design and market GIS system products
* Manage strategic corporate accounts at government institutions and major private organizations on hardware, software and telecommunication services
* Implement eTOM deployment in Saudi Telcom (STC), extensive exposure in process decomposition, and conducted BPAM and ITIL training to STC staffs
* Lecturer in IT governance and certified project management professional and in IT security, also supply chain management
* Develop and introduce the Integrated Logistics Services or Third Party Logistics to the Indonesian industrial community (Singapore Technology Logistics)
* Ran organization as a business within a business based on a custom driven philosophy, by introducing new concepts, programs and direction to increase productivity and efficiencies.
* Proven marketing and sales ability in closing management services different countries
* Negotiated and dealt with executives of multinational on various aspects of business ventures.
* Develop the Disaster Recovery Services business plan and execute with local and regional partners (SingTel)
* Develop and implement strategy for the implementation of SISKOMDAGRI project-telecommunication networking of the Minister of Internal Affairs
* Set up implement strategy for Telecommunication services business (Telco)
* Set up Intelligent Video Network/ IVN business with Scopus International in Indonesia
Strong strategic thinker, planner, and problem solver with leadership quality for achieving bottom-line goals, including managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams toward a common purpose.
Conceived and marketed a new trend and concept of Third Party Logistics facilitate clients with outsourcing the logistics and supply chain activities in the direction of generating efficiency and productivity as related to Oil and Gas industry. Developed and implemented programs for corporate accounts and the channels for the hardware and application systems as catalyst to the business acceleration and achievement at Hewlett-Packard.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan itil v3. fundamental
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training information technology infrastructur library fundamental terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training it service management terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan information technology infrastructur library fundamental
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training it service management
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training itegrated it service management
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .