TRAINING MANAGING CONTRACT RISKS, PERFORMANCE & NEGOTIATION IN OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
Training Mengelola Risiko Kontrak, Kinerja & Negosiasi Dalam Industri Minyak & Gas
Training Contract Risks And Opportunity
A significant portion of all contracts involve risks, changes and potential disputes which can easily erode the value and degrade its contract performance objectives. While some risks, changes and potential disputes are inevitable, many are unnecessary and avoidable. The causes of these risks, changes and disputes frequently are rooted in the detail of the tender packages and its associated contract. This can affect the profitability, reputation, market share and image of both the customer and contractors, as tenders result in buying the wrong services and materials at the wrong prices.
This workshop will equip you with the framework in:
* Implementing an effective market approach and supply chain analysis
* Planning a tender and establishing a contracting strategy,
* Managing contract risks and opportunity to gain greater contract values, as well as
* Enhancing your contract negotiation skills and effectiveness of managing contract performance.
By attending this 3 days workshop, delegates will learn how to understand the markets and supply chains, how to avoid mistakes during tender process, how to effectively manage the contract performance, as well as how to negotiate collaboratively for the best outcome of the contracts. The course will also deeply cover how to effectively manage Contracts to support Project EPC execution.
In addition participants will learn the tools to perform a systematic approach to resolve contractual conflicts or disputes. Participants can obtain a closer examination of some of the types of contracts, major clauses which are highly encountered in contracts within oil and gas industry such as warranties and guarantees, risk identification and allocation, change and variation clauses, indemnity, and hold harmless clauses, renegotiation clauses and force majeure clauses.
The sessions will include highly interactive practical exercises, group discussions, mock negotiations and ample opportunities to allow participants to bring forward their own industry examples. You will walk away with a whole new perspective on PSCM, tendering, contracting strategy and gaining a powerful negotiation knowledge base that will be applicable with regards to your daily job requirements.
This course is designed to best fit for manager, supervisor and engineer level of PSCM Management Team, Project Management Team of Energy, Oil & Gas and Mining companies and its services Contractors
Principles of Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
* Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain Management
* Market Power quadrant
* PSCM Portfolio Analysis & Strategy
* PSCM and Contracting Cycles
Contracting Cycle, Strategy and Development
* Contracting strategy & African Flag Contracts Map
* Contract Package Preparation
* Work Scope Statement
* Bidding Process
* Bid Evaluation Criteria
* OE & Awarding Contract
Managing Contract Risks & Performance
* Maximizing Contract Value
* Risks & Opportunity workshop
* Contract Performance Management Key Elements
* Performance Based Contracting
* Performance Progress Monitoring and Control
* Payment and Milestones
Contract Negotiation & Dispute Resolution
* Negotiation in Contract
* Negotiation Source of power, Tactics, BATNA, ZOPA
* PIOC Focus (Problem, Interest, Option, Criteria)
* Dispute resolution
Contract Major Clauses, Completion & Close Out
* Force Majeure, Liquidated Damage, Warranty, Acceptance, etc
* Contract completion & Close out
* Contract Post Mortem & Lesson Learnt
Study Case & Workshop:
* Pre Test
* Market & Portfolio Case
* Contracting Strategy Case
* Tender & Bid Evaluation Case
* Contract Negotiation Case
* Contractor Performance Meeting Case
* Post Test
Quick Reference Guides:
* Contract Terms & Glossary
* Negotiation strategies
* Incoterms 2000 Quick Reference
* Contract Types & Risks Guidelines
* Practical Guides and Articles of Tender and Contracting Strategy
* Dangerous Words and Phrases Chart to Streamline Contract Reviews
* OE tools
* Risks Tools
* Some negotiation video clips to shape your negotiation skills.
M. Tavip Sunandar (Ir, MM, PMP*)
* Project Management Professional (PMP)*, international credential from Project Management Institute USA
* More than 23 years work experience in a Major International Oil &Gas Company as a Sr. Manager for project Management, engineering and construction of onshore & offshore and subsea oil & gas processing facilities/ plant, LNG including sub-sea control system, platforms, turbo-machineries, pipelines, and its instrumentation. Fully experienced in all project life cycles and project phase from appraisal to Operations & Maintenance/Turnaround of the plants.
* Graduated from University of Manchester, UK Major in “Managing Project” – Post Graduates Certification Program.
* Negotiation for Project Manager certification from Washington University, USA.
* Ahli Madya Manajemen Proyek – Professional credential from Ikatan Ahli Project Management Indonesia (IAMPI), Indonesia Association of Project Management Expertise.
* Best Graduated MM / MBA from Prasetiya Mulya – Graduate School of Management – Major in International Management
* Best Graduated as Chemical Engineer (Ir. Degree) from Bandung Institute of Technology-ITB
* Delivered more than 50 courses in PSCM, contracts, business, project management, safety, engineering and soft skills for managers, supervisory and engineering staff.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan managing contract risks, performance & negotiation in oil & gas industry
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training mengelola risiko kontrak, kinerja & negosiasi dalam industri minyak & gas terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training contract risks and opportunity terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan mengelola risiko kontrak, kinerja & negosiasi dalam industri minyak & gas
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training contract risks and opportunity
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training contract package preparation
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .