TRAINING IT ASSET MANAGEMENT
Training Information Technologgy Aset Management
Training Manajemen Aset
The IT Asset Management course is designed specifically for the executives in the organization and for those who have asset management responsibilities.
This course teaches the participants the methods in identifying all aspects as related to IT assets management, further and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization.
It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in IT asset management, including preparation of management procedures, assessment of risks in the enterprise , development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan in asset management.
This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing an IT asset management plan.
The course is designed to support the executives to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) asset management and provide practical view in conducting asset management practice.
This course deals with how can the executives achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for maximizing the results of IT asset management. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement IT asset management and control policies, standards and related asset management.
Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in IT assets management
Each class session will include discussion on IT asset management practice, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
* Business Director
* Business Manager
* Operation Director
* Operation Manager
* Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
* Chief Information Officers (CIO)
* Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
* IS/IT Steering Committee
* Audit Committee
* IT Senior Manager
* Information Security Manager
* Senior Risk Manager
* Senior Audit Manager
* IT & Audit Staff
* IT Security Staff
* Risk Management Staff
The course has been designed to enhance the skill and insights in the area of IT asset management practice, especially in relation to the practice and implementation in their day-to-day operation.
The training shall provide the participant with the following capabilities:
1. Have thorough understanding of good IT asset management practice within the scope and framework of Best Practice of Asset management
2. Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to IT asset management within day-to-day installation operation and risk management
3. Enhance capability to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management and IT asset management
4. Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of IT asset management to the executive management of the organization
5. Capability in assuring the level of alignment between IT asset management and organization business in the drive to achieve organization’s objectives
ourse Contents and Descriptions
+ IT asset management programmes
+ IT asset management and traditional asset management
* Management context
+ The need for IT asset management
+ Supply chain management
+ IT asset life cycle
+ Service and support strategy
+ IT strategy
+ IT asset strategy
* IT asset management services
+ IT asset management services model
+ Inventory management
+ Configuration management
+ Change management
+ Order processing
+ Contract management
* Financial aspects
+ Property accounting
+ Budget and cost control
+ Potential cost savings
+ Definition and outline
+ Data sources
+ Data analysis
+ Report production
+ Sample report
* Organizational structure
+ Impact of ITAM
+ Roles and responsibilities
+ Management approaches
+ Layers of information
+ Asset tags
+ Tool requirements
* Implementation plan
+ Due diligence
+ Implementation plan
Workshop Leader : Fauzi Hasan
Fauzi Hasan, DR, Ir. MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CMPP, CSCP, CGeIT, APICS, ITIL, CEP-PM, APICS,
Having vast experience in the project management area with areas of exposure such as: banking IT & Telco, manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries, enhanced with application of business process improvement procedure in line with CMMI methodology; while also delivering consultancy in IT strategy and audit, and supplemented with direct involvement in the setting up of BCP and DRP complementing the establishment of DRC for local Indonesian banks and government institutions.
Business development and sales executive experienced in direct operational involvement in the information technology and telecommunication services. Major focus in satellite-VSAT/DMV/ ISBN and wireless OFDM, CDMA and embryonic form of 3G services, while having vast experiences for combined Telco solutions with diversified media and technology platforms applied in diversified Industry.
Strong exposure and with hands on knowledge of business process re-engineering and information technology implementation specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning cushioned with telecommunication network. During the exposures has presented deliverables such as:
* Project management for Bank, telecommunication industry, Oil &Gas
* CMMI application and Information system audit implementation
* Set up Telco services business for Oil and Gas
* Set up project management services and IT application services business in the Oil and Gas Industry sector
* Set up and expand the VSAT DMV services to major Oil industry
* Set up TETRA radio telecommunication business (NOKIA) in Indonesia, especially with Police dept and the TNI, and other government agencies
* Developed a strategy to implement IT application especially the ERP supporting the business processes in the area of logistics and supply chain management
* Initiated and developed a strategic alliance with a global computer company to design and market GIS system products
* Manage strategic corporate accounts at government institutions and major private organizations on hardware, software and telecommunication services
* Implement eTOM deployment in Saudi Telcom (STC), extensive exposure in process decomposition, and conducted BPAM and ITIL training to STC staffs
* Lecturer in IT governance and certified project management professional and in IT security, also supply chain management
* Develop and introduce the Integrated Logistics Services or Third Party Logistics to the Indonesian industrial community (Singapore Technology Logistics)
* Ran organization as a business within a business based on a custom driven philosophy, by introducing new concepts, programs and direction to increase productivity and efficiencies.
* Proven marketing and sales ability in closing management services different countries
* Negotiated and dealt with executives of multinational on various aspects of business ventures.
* Develop the Disaster Recovery Services business plan and execute with local and regional partners (SingTel)
* Develop and implement strategy for the implementation of SISKOMDAGRI project-telecommunication networking of the Minister of Internal Affairs
* Set up implement strategy for Telecommunication services business (Telco)
* Set up Intelligent Video Network/ IVN business with Scopus International in Indonesia
Strong strategic thinker, planner, and problem solver with leadership quality for achieving bottom-line goals, including managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams toward a common purpose.
Conceived and marketed a new trend and concept of Third Party Logistics facilitate clients with outsourcing the logistics and supply chain activities in the direction of generating efficiency and productivity as related to Oil and Gas industry. Developed and implemented programs for corporate accounts and the channels for the hardware and application systems as catalyst to the business acceleration and achievement at Hewlett-Packard.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2022 :
- batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan it asset management
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training information technologgy aset management terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training manajemen aset terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan information technologgy aset management
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training manajemen asset
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training asset management
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .