TRAINING IT GOVERNANCE – A BEST PRACTICE FRAMEWORK FOR PLANNING AND DEPLOYMENT FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Training Tata Kelola Ti – Kerangka Praktik Terbaik Untuk Perencanaan Dan Penerapan Untuk Keunggulan Kompetitif
Training Performance Management, Management Controls And Risk Management
“The Board of Directors is well aware of its role to oversee the company’s organizational strategies, structures, systems, staff, performance and standards. As President, it is my responsibility to ensure that they extend that oversight to the company’s IT as well, particularly with our growing reliance on IT for competitive advantage, we simply cannot afford to apply to our IT anything less than the levelof commitment we apply to overall governance.”
The issues, opportunities and challenges of effectively governing an organization’s Information Technology (IT) demands and resources has become a major concern of the Board and executive management in enterprises on a global basis. Therefore, an integrated and comprehensive approach to the governance of IT and its resources is becoming critical to more effectively align, invest, measure, deploy and sustain the strategic and tactical direction and value proposition of IT in support of the business.
The seminar presents an integrated approach to IT governance by guiding the participant through a comprehensive IT Governance framework and roadmap and its major components, which addresses the following goals:
* Strategic alignment of IT with the business
* Responsible utilization of assets and resources
* Ensures that IT delivers on its plans and commitments
* Establishes and/or improves accountability of all constituents
* Manages risks and contingencies proactively
* Improves IT accountability, audit-ability, compliance, performance and maturity
The material leverages and integrates current and emerging industry best practices, standards, guidelines and leading company case studies.
Who Should Attend?
The seminar has been designed specifically for Executives (CXOs, VPs, Directors and/or Managers) involved with or responsible for directing, planning and implementing and sustaining an IT governance policy and process. It is intended to be a, “How to Seminar on IT Governance,” that is pragmatic, actionable and useable on Monday morning and takes you through a step by step approach to help transition an organization from its current state to a future state of a higher level of IT governance maturity and effectiveness.
The seminar has something for everyone who is or should be involved in the process – ranging from an Executive Overview of IT Governance to more detailed modules that address alignment, execution (e.g. Program/Project Management, IT Service Management and Delivery), performance management, risk management and mitigation, outsourcing, etc.).
Trainer lulusan Queen Elizabeth of North Georgia University. Majoring in Public Finance Development. Vancouver – Canada, beliau memiliki pengalaman menjadi instructor / trainer pada berbagai pelatihan nasional dan internasional, diantaranya Malaysia, Singapura, Thailand dan Bahrain.
Pelatihan-pelatihan yang pernah Beliau bidangi diantaranya : FORTRAN & Assembly Programming Training for Texas Instrument Platform, BASIC Programming for Micro Computer, COBOL Programming Training, Statistical Analysis System (SAS) Programming for IBM Main Frame, BASIC Language Computer Programming, Statistical Program for Social & Scient, ISDN Seminar for Wide Area Network, Local Area Network Training at Symme Darby Benhard, Penang, Network Planning & Global Networking Workshop, Executive Development Program Bank at Bank Susila Bhakti, Development Management Skill Training, Total Quality Management Training, Selling Skill Training, Credit Analyst Training, TCP/IP Training, Project Management Professionals (PMP) Certification, dan pelatihan-pelatihan lainnya.
Pelatihan yang beliau bawakan begitu dalam, karena ditunjang dengan pengalaman kerja beliau yang begitu beragam, diantaranya :
* Developing “Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery Planning Procedures” for PT. Jamsostek Indonesia.
* Risk Management Audit as a BASEL II Policies for Bank BNI46 Jakarta
* IT & Sharia Advisor for Primer Koperasi MABES AU. Developing Koperasi Sharia System and Procedure.
* Consultant for Core Banking Assessment and Data Center Audit. Bank Pemerintah Daerah Sulawesi Utara
* Develop and implementation Information Technology Capacity Planning and Contingency Plan Procedure for Bank Permata.
* Executive’s View of IT
* Definition and Purpose of IT Governance
* IT Governance Assessment Maturity Model
* Integrated IT Governance Framework and Roadmap
* Key Governance Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability
* IT Governance Decision Rights
* Demand Management
* Balanced Score Card for Business and IT
* Prerequisites for Creating a Successful IT Governance Program
* Future State of IT Governance – A Blueprint Concept
Foundations of IT Governance
* Why Do Organizations Need an IT/Business Governance Policy and Process
* Value propositions from Best-in-Class Companies on Governance
* Key IT Resources and Functions to be Managed
* Three Critical Pillars of IT Governance – Organization/People, Process and Technology
* Results of Ineffective IT Governance
* Steps in Making IT Governance Real
* A Generic Governance Process Improvement Model
* A First Step – Understand Current Maturity of IT Governance
Integrated IT Governance Framework and Roadmap
* Benefits of Using an Integrated IT Governance Framework
* Integrated IT Governance Framework and Roadmap
* Select Examples of Current and Emerging Business/IT Strategy and Governance Best Practice Reference Models, Frameworks and Standards
Business/IT Alignment Excellence
* The Board’s Role in Driving Business/ IT Alignment
* Principles of Aligning IT to the Business More Effectively
* Business and IT Plan Integration Flow
* Business and IT Strategy Development Framework and Outline
* IT/Business Alignment & Portfolio Management Triangle
* The Five Stages of IT Investment (Portfolio) Management Maturity
* IT Engagement (Relationship) Model
Program/Project Management (PM) Excellence
* Value Propositions of PM from Leading Organizations
* Principle for Achieving Excellence in Program/Project Management
* PM Maturity Model
* Linking IT/Business Plans to PM and Beyond
* PM Life Cycle Phases, Components and Key Templates
* IT Demand Management Gate Process Flow and Select Decision Criteria
* Fast Track versus Complex PM Initiatives (Scalable and Flexible Process)
* PM Governance and Escalation Framework
* PM Key Metrics – Mandatory and Discretionary
* The Roles of the Program Management Office (PMO)
IT Service Management and Delivery (ITSMD) Excellence
* Principles for Achieving IT Service Management and Delivery Excellence
* Benefits of IT Service Management and Delivery
* What is ITIL and Why is ITIL Different?
* ITIL Framework and an Overview of the Twelve Process Areas of ITIL (e.g. configuration mgt., asset/financial mgt., incident mgt., problem mgt., change mgt., release mgt., service level mgt., capacity mgt., service continuity mgt., capacity, mgt, etc.)
* Steps in Making ITIL Real
* IT Service management and Delivery Assessment Maturity Model
* Conducting a ITSMD Health Check
* Select ITSMD Metrics
Outsourcing and Vendor Management Excellence
* The IT Balancing Dilemma
* The Outsourcing Decision-Making Scorecard
* Major Outsourcing Trends, Issues and Challenges
* Differences Between Domestic and Off Shore Deals
* Empowering Executives to Outsource
* Vendor Selection Process Flow
* Key Vendor Evaluation Criteria
* Key Governance Roles, Processes and KPIs
* Summary Steps in Vendor/Outsourcing Selection, Contract Negotiations and Management
Performance Management, Management Controls and Risk Management
* Principles for Achieving Performance Management Excellence
* What Key Performance Indicators Should Be Tracked?
* Linking Critical Success Factors to Key Performance Indicators
* Governance Calendar and Balanced Scorecard
* Select Examples of KPIs in Support of IT Governance Components
* Key IT Management Controls
* Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation
* Lessons Learned,
* Critical Success Factors and Next Steps
Select Case Studies
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan it governance – a best practice framework for planning and deployment for competitive advantage
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training tata kelola ti – kerangka praktik terbaik untuk perencanaan dan penerapan untuk keunggulan kompetitif terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training performance management, management controls and risk management terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan tata kelola ti – kerangka praktik terbaik untuk perencanaan dan penerapan untuk keunggulan kompetitif
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training performance management, management controls and risk management
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training improves it accountability, audit-ability, compliance, performance and maturity
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .