TRAINING IT INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY FOUNDATION
Training Information Technology Infrastructur Library Foundation
Training Itil Foundation
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION ITIL TRAINING
This entry-level qualification training offers participants general awareness of key concepts, structure, elements, and terminology used in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Lifecycle, including linkages between Lifecycle stages, core principles, processes implemented and their contribution to Service Management practices.
Upon completion, candidates can expect to gain a general overview, and basic knowledge and understanding of ITIL.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES ITIL TRAINING
In details, at the end of this training, attendeesare expected to:
1. Comprehend Service Management as a practice
2. Understand ITIL Service Lifecycle
3. Master concepts and definitions
4. Valuekey principles, structures and Models
5. .Raisetheir awareness on selected processes
6. Profile selected functions and roles
7. Understand technology and architecture
8. Utilize competence and training
PROGRAM CONTENT ITIL TRAINING
CommencingService Management and ITIL
Mastering Service Strategy and Demand Management
Valuing Service Design
Mastering Service Catalogue and Service Level Management
Familiarizing Service Transition
Commencing Change Management, Asset and Configuration Management
Valuing Knowledge, Release and Deployment Management
Mastering Service Operation
Understanding Event, Incident, Request Management
Commencing Problem and Access Management
Planning for Continual Service Improvement
Mastering Authority Matrix with RACI Model
In order for effective learning and full appreciation, the course will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for hands-on lab exercise and case studies. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
Officers, supervisors and managers or any personnel who require basic understanding of IT framework, how ITIL is implemented to enhanced the quality of IT Service Management within their organization. On top of that, it is also intended for anyone who needs to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2022 :
- batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan it infrastructure library foundation
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training information technology infrastructur library foundation terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training itil foundation terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan information technology infrastructur library foundation
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training itil foundation
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training it service management
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .