TRAINING IT REPORT MANAGEMENT
Training It Report Management Methodology
Training It Reporting
This course will offer an overview and implementation of IT Report Management. The course is designed and based on the perspective of improving report delivery, which is one metric of an IT Report Management success; and practically it is an important measure. The industry that have implemented IT Report Management with the need to ensure that IT operation and IT Management is providing expected results, and adding value to the business within particular time framework as indicated by representative and comprehensive IT performance reporting system. This course will provide methodologies and approaches to enable report management process for an enterprise to take advantage of the depicted data and information. The course shall provide the capabilities to the participants in determining the contents, styles, design and frequency of IT report distribution to the stakeholders. Also guiding the participants to the best practice of report management for the advantage of the organization. The participants shall also discover methods to implement the typical project time management and the specific functions which should be performed as related to project implementation. The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of excellent report management. The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of excellent report management process including: Recognize typical characteristic of IT reports to foster organizational success in implementing information technology , prevent tardiness in report distribution, design and construct excellent IT reporting, provision of basis on report analysis, and report management plan as required by the organization.
*This course will deliver in Indonesian and/or English by Our Master Trainer/Instructor: Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CGEIT, CPRC, CSCP, CDCP, CITM APICS, Cert. Change Management (APMG).
Training Objectives At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
Gain an in-depth understanding of IT Report Management with a well designed in the report presentation, and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge
Understand the parameters and the requirements as required in the construction and design of analytical and directive IT report, and how to address them effectively and efficiently as related to organization IT performance
Learn how to determine key parameters of excellent reporting as related to stakeholders’ requirements, and how to improve the contents in line with IT reporting framework or best practice
Staff and Managers with responsibility for IT report generation. Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of IT report management methodology, and especially in a dynamic and dynamic environment.
Others with an interest in improving report management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of IT report management knowledge as related to IT operation.
Direct involvement in a particular project, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite.
Course Contents & Description
The perspectives and overview of Report Management
This part of the course shall describe the framework and perspective IT report. Also describing on the benefits by having the competency on generating the structured and comprehensive report as related to IT operation and management.
Interpreting the Assignment Topic
Identifying unknown words
Analyzing the question
Considering the additional assignment
Writing the report
Developing a Plan
Thinking about the assignment topic
Refining the plan
Developing a plan for the assignment
Writing the Report
Abstracts and introduction
Writing from a plan
Sample report Plan vs. report
Business System Data Commentary
Using Sources in IT
IT Case Studies and Exercises Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training, while for every subject completed will be followed by comprehensive exercises focusing on the described subjects such as:
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2022 :
- batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan it report management
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training it report management methodology terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training it reporting terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan it report management methodology
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training it reporting
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training it management
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .