TRAINING IT RISK MANAGEMENT
Training Risk Management Introduction
Training Risk Management Processes
This course deals with how IT helps to achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for gains while minimizing losses. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance. It is an iterative process consisting of steps that, when undertaken in sequence, enable continuous improvement in IT decision-making and facilitate continuous improvement in IT performance.
This course will deliver in Indonesian and/or English by Our Master Trainer: Fauzi Hasan, DR, Ir. MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CMPP, CGeIT, APICS
Objectives & Benefits
IT risk management course covers how to establish an appropriate infrastructure and culture and apply a logical and systematic method of establishing the context, identifying, analyzing, evaluating, treating, monitoring and communicating IT risks associated with any activity, function or process in a way that will enable organizations to minimize losses and maximize gains. At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
Conceptualize organizations risk management within IT processes
Identify and analyze risks within IT operations and understand the implications to the whole business operation
Improve IT operation risk level thru the application and implementation of IT risk management methodology and best practices
Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of IT risk management to the executive management of the organization
Plan to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management
Managers involved and related in the IT operations
IT staff and executives involved in risk management and business process improvement
Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes
IT professionals especially from companies regulated to implement risk management and IT risk management such as banks and state-owned enterprises.
Course Content & Description
Risk Management Introduction
The segment defines Process of identifying vulnerabilities and threats to the information resources used by an organization in achieving business objectives and deciding what countermeasures
Risk Management Processes
The participants learn to recognize the following issues in the risk management processes such as:
Identification and classification of information resources or assets that need protection
Assess threats and vulnerabilities and the likelihood of their occurrence Identification and classification of information resources or assets that need protection
Assess threats and vulnerabilities and the likelihood of their occurrence
This segment shall describe on the need of IT risk management to operate at multiple levels with diversified risk indicators including:
Operation: risks that could compromise the effectiveness of IT systems and supporting infrastructure
Project: risks management needs to focus on the ability to understand and manage project complexity
Strategic: the risk focus shifts to considerations such as how well the IT capability is aligned with the business strategy
Loss Event Database
The segment shall describe to the participants on intentional and unintentional action that causes data loss, and highlight on organizational responsibility such as:
preventing data loss
recovery from data loss
Cost of data loss
Effective Risk Management
This segment shall describe to the participants how to establish effective risk management program that covers:
Establish purpose of the risk management program
Assign the responsibility for the risk management
Risk Management Maturity
This segment shall describe the road-mapping of risk management as related to IT processes; the framework will be based on the CMM maturity level concept.
IT Risk Management
This segment shall describe on the Information Technology risk management which is part of the organization IT governance encompassing such as: the identification, assessment, and prioritization of IT operation risks, and followed by coordinated and economical application of IT resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events.
Cases Study: IT risk management cases
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2022 :
- batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan it risk management
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training risk management introduction terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training risk management processes terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan risk management introduction
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training risk management processes
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training it operations
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .