TRAINING DEVELOPING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIC PLAN
Training Pengembangan Perencanaan Strategi Teknologi Informasi
Training Konsep Perencanaan Strategi It
Over the last two decades, the effective use of Information Technology (IT) has beenvery critical in contributing the successfulness of public and commercial organisations around the globe. In factit’s the main reason behind why organisations need to invest wisely in information, applications and technology in supporting their overall business strategy so they could operate sustainably. Nonetheless, this can be achieved by developing a strategic plan for the use and management of IT, based on an organisation’s business strategy.
IT Strategic Plan definitely will power organisations in maximizing effectiveness of IT, minimizing risk associated with IT initiatives, enhancing systems integration and flexibility, attaining competitive advantage by capitalizingon IT, and setting a clear direction going forward in implementation and management of IT.
In details, at the end of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Develop a business-driven IT strategic plan that aligns with organizational needs
2. Assess enterprise environment to determine business goals and core values
3. Analyze existing IT resources to prioritize and allocate investments
4. Make informed decisions to focus on IT strategic initiatives
5. Socialize and communicate IT strategic vision and plan effectively
6. Apply improvement process to monitor and update IT strategic plan
Understanding IT Planning and IT Strategic Planning activities
Comprehending IT Project Planning
Defining Business Analysis
Analyzing Current IT Strategy
Identifying and Defining Requirements
Understanding and Valuing Enterprise Architecture (EA)
Identifying and Defining Data and Infrastructure Architecture
Identifying and Defining Application Architecture
Identifying and Defining Technology and Infrastructure Architecture
Identifying and Defining Organization and Governance Architecture
Valuing Strategy Construction
Developing Business Case
Implementing and Monitoring IT Strategic Plan
In order for effective learning and full appreciation, the course will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for case studies, role-playing, group discussion and presentation. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
Those experienced IT professionals ranging from staff, project managers, functional managers, consultants, IT managers, IS managers, IT Director, IS Director who are involved in, in-charge for, developing Information Technologystrategy to their organizations.
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan developing information technology strategic plan
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training pengembangan perencanaan strategi teknologi informasi terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training konsep perencanaan strategi it terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan pengembangan perencanaan strategi teknologi informasi
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training konsep perencanaan strategi it
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training pengenalan strategi it
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .