TRAINING CLC (CERTIFIED LEADERSHIP CONSULTANT)
Training Leadership Consultant
Training Pengenlaan Leadership Consultant
Leadership is defined as “a process of influencing others to achieve a goal.” This course is derived from theory and research and uses real life observations and experiences from both faculty and students.
Advanced social work professionals require to leadership knowledge, skills and abilities to better understand and meet the challenges of working within complex and diverse urban social settings that address a range of contemporary social service issues.
The course will address a panoply of topics to enhance effective practices. Among these are motivation, communication skills, power and influence, team building and group facilitation, conflict management and various approaches to leadership styles and methods with emphasis on situational approaches and transformational leadership.
One purpose of this course is to help participants become more effective leaders and to better understand the demands of leadership. Specifically, the course will serve as a guide for interpreting leadership theory and research and fill the gaps between leadership theory and practice.
While not all master’s level social workers will take responsibility for formally leading or managing organizations and projects, but informal leaders do emerge and followershipis intrinsically a part of the leadership process.
Objectives Certified Leadership Consultant
This course seeks to provide participants with:
* A framework for the application of personal, interpersonal, team and organizational leadership skills grounded in behavioral science theory and research;
* The capability to effectively advocate and influence across a spectrum of social work practice from micro, mezzo to macro practice, in order to achieve social and economic justice for clients;
* The knowledge and skills related to power and influence, ethics, values, diversity, multiculturalism, when acting on behalf of client and populations as social work change agents in organizations and communities.
* The development of skills and to enhance their ability to motivate, communicate, change and support healthy functioning in groups, teams, organizations and community settings.
* The ability to respond to the needs of diverse and multicultural populations.
* An assessment of participant strength based leadership skills and the development of a plan to augment their leadership skill.
Director/Manager all level, Professional Consultant, etc
TOPIK / MATERI
1. Developing Personal leadership
2. Achieving Organizational Result
3. Understanding the Innovation Process
4. Defining The Performance Process
5. Appraisal System and Coaching Process
6. Problem Analysis and Decision Making
7. Recognizing Human Potential
8. Implementing Delegation Process
9. Handling Mistakes
10. Communicating To Lead
11. Leading More Effective Meeting
12. Celebrating Success
13. Committing to Improvement Process
Presentation, Discuss, Case Study, Evaluation, Simulation, Movie
Team of Global Technical Supervisor of AAPM
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan clc (certified leadership consultant)
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training leadership consultant terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training pengenlaan leadership consultant terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan leadership consultant
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training pengenlaan leadership consultant
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training leadership
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .