TRAINING DRILLING OPERATIONS FOR OPERATORIN OIL AND GAS INDUSTRIES
Training Operasional Pengeboran Untuk Operasional Industri Migas
Training Pengenalan Drilling Operations
Time is money. Drilling time is big money. Technical and managerial decision makers must grasp the language and technology of drilling operations in order to minimize expenditures throughout the producing life of a well. Successful drilling requires blending many technologies. Drilling equipment and procedures have a unique language that must be conquered for maximum benefit. Clear understandable explanations of drilling rig equipment, procedures, and their complex interactions provide an excellent basis to organize cross-trained team efforts. Subtle and blatant common errors are accentuated to enhance this understanding. Activities around the rig and well planning are de-mystified. This course discusses morning reports and how to read them. The Practical Drilling Skills course concentrates on how to interpret the information gathered at the drilling rig to improve operations and to decrease downtime.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Basic Drilling Technology
1. The overall drilling process
2. The language of drillers: Understanding their terminologies
3. Rig equipment: Rig types, drill bits MWD, drill strings, solids management, well control, tank arrangement
4. Understanding morning reports
5. Hole problems: Stuck pipe, lost returns, well control
7. Philosophies of drilling operations
8. Drilling trends and new technology
1. Casing and Cementing
1. Selecting casing & hole sizes
2. Setting depths
3. Casing loads
4. Selecting casing & connections
5. Casing stress calculations
6. Cement and cement additives
7. Selecting appropriate slurries
8. Mud removal & cement placement
9. Stage cementing, squeezes, & plugs
10. Preventing gas migration
11. Cementing calculations
12. Cementing equipment
13. Well head equipment
1. Directional, Horizontal, and Multilateral Drilling
1. Applications for directional drilling
2. Directional profiles
3. Extended reach wells
4. Survey calculations and accuracy
5. Dogleg severity calculations and problems associated with doglegs
6. Planning directional and horizontal wells
7. Horizontal drilling methods and applications
8. Logging high angle wells
9. Hole cleaning
11. Types of survey instruments
12. Tools used to deflect a wellbore
13. Torque and drag calculations
1. Well Control
1. Abnormal pressure
2. Normal Pore Pressures
3. Abnormal Pore Pressure Gradients
4. Fracture Gradients
5. Mud Weights
6. Well Kick and anticipations
8. Causes of kicks
9. Kick indicators
10. Shut-in procedure
11. Well Kill Procedures
INSTRUCTOR : Ir. Sudiharto, MT.and Team
Ir. Sudiharto, MT, is alumnus from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) department of petroleum engineering. Ir. Sudiharto besides as instructor and researcher at Geothermal Laboratory ITB, he is also being as Production Engineer at LAPI ITB, Production & Reservoir Analist andexpert board (Dewan Pakar) at Forum Komunikasi Daerah Penghasil Migas, and joining in Community Development Team Dirjen Migas since 2003. Some projects have been handled by him such as policy analysis expert on oil and gas subsector, oil and gas production expert,and field economicity such as: projection study investation potency energy and mineral resources, implementation study national energy consumtion, study on field use of Brownfield in Indonesia, inventarization research of old well potential in regency of Muaro Jambi, blueprint arrangement manpower on oil and gas subsector, development operation cost estimation system oil and gas: geological and geophysical stage, study of combustion flare gas at PERTAMINA DOH Jawa
Bagian Barat, survey and development of GIS based datas for planning and distribution BBM and transportation gas through pipe, study on planning of Indonesia – Asean pipeline system, etc. Ir. Sudiharto have trained for training class for many companies in Indonesia. Some topics that have been frequently delivered by him as follows :
1. Electric Submercible Pump, Problem and Trouble Shooting Mecanism
2. Crude Oil Analysis
3. Drilling, Production and Workover Strategy
4. Well Workover and Completion Stretegy
5. Petroleum Finance, Acconting and Reservoir Management
6. Plan of Development in Oil and Gas Industries
7. Pressure Control for Drilling Engineer
8. Plan of Development (POD) & Authorization For Expenditures (AFE)
9. Management Skills Secretary Petroleum Gas and Oil Industries
10. Pressure Transient Analysis and Well Testing Data Interpretation
11. Oil Production System and Operation
12. Formation Damaged and Well Stimulation
13. Simulasi Reservoir for Petroleum Engineer
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan drilling operations for operatorin oil and gas industries
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training operasional pengeboran untuk operasional industri migas terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training pengenalan drilling operations terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan operasional pengeboran untuk operasional industri migas
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training pengenalan drilling operations
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training konsep drilling operasion
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .