TRAINING SAFETY AUDITS AND SITE INSPECTION
Training Safety Audits
Training Site Inspection
Most organizations now have implemented an HSE Management System. An essential part of any HSE-MS is to provide some means of measuring performance and to provide feedback for management review. The HSE Audit and site inspections are essential elements in providing this function. Auditors, whether experiences or new need to have the necessary experience in HSE to conduct an effective audit. In safety audits and site inspection programme you will learn to:
* Prepare and conduct effective Company and contractors HSE Audits
* Enhance your background for relevant HSE issues
* Gain necessary skills in carrying out physical site inspections
* Prepare HSE audit reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING:
* Experienced and new auditors linked to the organization’s HSE MS
* All HSE personnel
* Managers and supervisors responsible for HSE functions
* Individuals responsible for controlling contractors
* Describe the Company’s HSE Management System Elements
* Understand the role of risk assessment and risk management
* Develop a plan and implement vertical and horizontal audit systems
* Carry out effective site inspections to sample behavioral and physical aspects of the site and its workers
* Describe the role of projects HSE reviews
* Be able to prepare audit reports
Participants will learn by active participation during the programme through the use of exercises, questionnaire, syndicate and group discussion.
The programme covers all the essential skills in HSE needed by both experiences and new auditors. There will be discussions on elements of HSE Management Systems and the role of HSE audits and verification by site inspection on essential elements such as risk assessment and risk management. The programme will concentrate on enhancing knowledge on HSE issues, including promoting and developing positive safety culture within the organization
MATERIAL OUTLINE SAFETY AUDITS AND INSPECTION:
DAY 1 – Introduction to safety audits and inspections
* Introduction to risk assessment and risk management
* Working with contractors and other organisations
* What should HSE Management System cover
* Types of HSE Management Systems:
* Elements of HSE – Management Systems
* Projects Health, Safety & Environmental Plans – Mechanism for audit and review for each stage of the project
DAY 2 – Elements of HSE Management Systems
* HSE Policy – Elements of HSE policy statements
* Types of self-audit systems
* Proprietary HSE audit software systems
* Quantitative audit systems
* Proactive and reactive monitoring of performance
* Measurement techniques
* Advanced Audit techniques
DAY 3 – Inspection and observation procedures
* Engineering integrity
* Site inspections and observation techniques
* The Safety Case Concept
* Specific audit/inspection systems: fire protection and site activities
* Permit-to-work systems
* Preparation of audit reports and action plans
SAFETY AUDITS AND INSPECTION TRAINING INSTRUCTOR:
Bambang Pamudji, Bsc. SE. and Team
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2022 :
- batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan safety audits and site inspection
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
agenda training safety audits terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training site inspection terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan safety audits
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training site inspection
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training audit keselamatan kerja
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .