TRAINING OHSAS 18001 2007 AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
Training Continuous Assessment Process
Training Guidelines For Auditors
On successful completion, delegates will be trained Auditors, competent to audit their own organization:
* Be able to prepare, plan, conduct internal audits,
* Be able to report the results whilst identifying efficiencies and opportunities for improvement of the Management Systems.
Interactive learning techniques are used to maximize delegate participation, including workshops designed to broaden the knowledge of system and audit applications.
Further, the delegate will be made aware of good current practices and be encouraged to develop constructive audit skills through analysis and self appraisal.
Persons who should attend this course include:
* Personnel who audit within their own organization.
OHSAS 18001: 2007 is a management tool which can be used by an organization to better affect its occupational health and safety management policies and programmes.
It is essential for an organization to understand its performance against its requirements; and whenever possible, to identify opportunities for improvement. To achieve these objectives, an organization must set out to conduct internal reviews of itself. These are called internal audits.
Internal audits are mandated in OHSAS 18001: 2007 through the clause 4.5.5.
The intent of this process is to ensure the organizations knowledge of itself and how it is performing to its requirements. This process is charged to the internal auditor, whether developed from within or hired from outside.
Success in the auditing process is characterized by reliance on a number of principles. These principles make the audit experience an efficient and reliable tool in support of management policies and controls, providing information on which an organization can act to improve its performance.
* Course Programme
* Course Learning Objectives
* Delegate Responsibilities
* Continuous Assessment Process
* Guidelines for Auditors
Session 1 : Introduction to OH&S Management Systems
Session 2 : The OHSAS 18001 Standard- Overview
Session 3 : Risk Assessments, tool and techniques
Workshop 1 : Hazard identification
Session 4 : The OHSAS 18001 standard, clause 4.4
Workshop 2 : Risk assessment
Delegate review and Day 1 – – – – – General Knowledge review
Session 5 : The OHSAS 18001 Standard, clause 4.5. & 4.6
Workshop 3 : OHSAS 18001 Questioner
Module : Occupational Health & Safety legislation
Session 6 : Registration, certification and auditor competence
Session 7 : Audits : definition, principles, types,, programme management
Session 8:Audit Planning
Workshop 4 : Audit planning
Session 9 : Preparing the audit plan
Workshop 5 : Document Review
Delegate review and Day 2 – – – – – General Knowledge review
Session 10 : Conducting the Audit
Workshop 6 : Audit role play
Part 1 : Preparation for an audit; development of working document
Session 11 : Audit review
Workshop 7 : Audit Role Play
Part 2 : role play; feedback and group discussion
Workshop 8 : Interpretation of Standard; Classification of finding/ finding satetements/ CARs
Delegate review and Day3 – – – – – General Knowledge review
Session 12 : Audit reporting ang follow-up
Role play : Demonstration of closing meeting
Briefing and distribution of final case studies
Workshop 9 : Case study; team preparation for formal presentations
Specimen Exam paper;
Key elements of course learning objectives
Workshop 10 : Case study
Workshop 10 : Case study presenatation
Presentation following the formal closing meeting format and content. Each team memberhas a sahared responsibilkity in presentating the results of an analysis of assigned safety management system.
Course review and summary
End of course
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, partial live site audit and exercises.
Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021
- 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan ohsas 18001 2007 auditor training course
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training continuous assessment process terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training guidelines for auditors terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan continuous assessment process
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training guidelines for auditors
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training auditing process
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .