TRAINING OIL WELL CONTROL & PRE-TEST IWCF
Training Oil Well Control
Training International Well Control
Well control is the management of the dangerous effects of unexpected high pressures on the surface equipment of drilling rigs searching for oil and/or gas. Some type of drilling fluid is generally used to aid in well control. Failure to manage and control these pressure effects can cause serious equipment damage and injury/loss of life. Well control situations that are improperly managed cause blowouts, which is the uncontrolled and explosive expulsion of fluids from the well, usually resulting in a fire.
Well control includes the monitoring for the symptoms of impending pressure imbalance situations and the procedures for operating well site equipment to understand the situation and take remedial actions.
This Course could give a lot of benefits for personnel who involved in drilling/well control operations and also who may be attending well control instruction and assessment for the first time. Introductory training designed to give potential well control certification candidates an awareness of well control theory, practices and equipment in order to prepare them for testing.
The International Well Control Forum is an oil industry Membership Organization established in Europe in 1992. Its primary purpose is to develop and administer well control certification programs for personnel employed in oil well Drilling, Work over and Well Intervention operations.
2-DAY (By Dr. –Ing Bonar Tua Halomoan Marbun)
* INTRODUCTION- BASIC OVERVIEW
* LESSON ONE: CAUSES OF KICKS
* LESSON TWO: KICK WARNING SIGNS
* LESSON THREE: KICK INDICATORS
* LESSON FOUR: SHUT IN PROCEDURES
* LESSON FIVE: KILL METHODS
* LESSON SIX: BOP EQUIPMENT
2-DAY (BY FUAD RUHUDDIN)
Dr. –Ing. Bonar Tua Halomoan Marbun
Dr. –Ing. Bonar Tua Halomoan Marbun finished his bachelor degree in Bandung Institute of Technology majoring Petroleum Engineering. In 2000, he deepened his Petroleum Science in Clausthal University of Technology, Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Clausthal-Zellenfeld, Germany. After that he continued his studies, taking Dr. –Ingenieur in the field of Material Engineering and Science in Clausthal University of Technology, Institute of Non-Metallic Materials, Clausthal-Zellenfeld, Germany.
During his studies in Germany, he also graduated several research associate: Research and Development Activities for DGMK, Holding of lesson and practical exercises about drilling & cementing engineering for advanced students in petroleum engineering, Hydration kinetics of CaO and MgO, research and development of CaO and MgO as Additive for Oil, Gas and Geothermal Cement, Design of Burning Regime, Invention of a miniaturized slaking apparatus, establishing of new evaluation algorithms of wet slaking curve, synthesis and characterization of calcium-aluminate-silicate-hydrates, definition and synthesis of new building materials with enhanced fire resistance on the basis of stratlingitse, holding of lessons and practical exercises about lime & magnesia production and its properties for advanced students in material science and engineering and petroleum engineering.
Before continuing his study in Germany, he worked in ARCO as a Mechanic for Refrigeration System and in Mobil Oil for algorithms and simulation of underbalanced drilling. After finishing his Doctoral Degree, he continued working in Germany for four years. He spent two years working in Pyroprocessing and Environmental Technology, Research and Development Centre, ThyssenKrupp-Polyisius AG, Beckum, Germany, as a Development Engineer. Thereafter, he had been working as a Process and Environmental Engineer in Research Institute for Cement Industry, German Cement works Association, Dusseldorf, Germany for two years. From April 2010 until now on, he went back to Indonesia, and dedicated him self to his faculty, Petroleum Engineering Department, ITB, as a Lecturer. He is also works as a staff Research Group of Drilling, Production and Oil & Gas Management.
Dr. –Ing. Bonar Tua Halomoan Marbun also got several certificated laboratory practices and analysis: X-Ray Diffractometer (XRD), X-Ray Fuorescence Sprectometer (XFS), Positron Annihilation Lifetime Spectroscopy (PALS), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer (NMRS), Electron Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis (ESCA), Secondary Ion Mass Spectometer (SIMS), Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA), Thermogravimetric Analysis (TG) & Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC).
Jadwal Pelatihan agendatraining Tahun 2023 :
- batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. agenda pelatihan oil well control & pre-test iwcf
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : agenda training oil well control terbaru
Lokasi : agenda training international well control terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. agenda pelatihan oil well control
Investasi Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training international well control
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Agenda Training : agenda training pre-test iwcf
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .